Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Click here!

Check out the latest Milan article at La Gazzetta. It says Milan are interested in Simone Inzaghi. I can't imagine a more ridiculous purchase. Pippo has his critics, but the man scores goals. Period. Simone is a hack.

Also confirmed are Pirlo and Costa for next season along with Sheva and Pippo, who are named untouchable.

Other bad news is Chamot and Costacurta are back for another year. Actually, I thought Chamot played OK, but what bothers me is that the brass always rely on these ancient veterans like Costacurta for leadership at the expense of the game.

Cannavaro is high on the list of wanted men. Donati was mentioend in a partial exchange deal. Not a horrible idea as the kid never plays, anyway, and wasn't all that impressive when he did, imo.

Nesta was refered to in another article as in the interest of Inter, Milan and Juventus, but then every big name is listed as in their interest.

Let the silly season begin. :D

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
As u said dae...HACK!

lewts hope Canna come sover cause that would speel the end for billy, cause as we all know cann has leadership :D

Lav

·
Registered
264 Posts
He is a great player but we have already young talents like Kutuzov and Aliyu they arent as good as Simone but they r good players,and we just buy Tomasson so we wont buy him.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
I believe S. Inaghi to be an good replacement striker... just what we may need.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
No need for another Inzaghi. One is enough.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Actually simone inzaghi's a pretty good player.........obviously nowhere near pippo..........but still a good replacement...........he s better than javi moreno and marco simone for sure!

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Spare the cash for a world-class leader of the defence like Canna, Nowotny or Nesta. Aliyu, Kutuzov, Jose Mari + JDT will cover for our first choice pairing of Shev and Inzaghi.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts