Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a feeling the most undeserving team will take it, last time they were close again after eliminating a much better team, PSV, now they have done it again with Lyon who were superior and not awarded a penalty on Malouda.

I have no doubt that the way things are going Pippo will take them to the title, he has a pact with the devil because nobody so poor can score that many goals....

Barça has sort of lost some of the finishing touch and have been struggling for 3 games to score, maybe they will not get past Benfica. But I´m sure that if they continue to be this generous with the opposition, wasting chances, Milan will take it.

Some reasons:

1) Their Luck (Pippo)
2) Their quality, aside Pippo they have great players
3) Their famous DNA
4) They have always won CL after eliminating Bayer

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
If Barca get's past Benfica, it will be hard, realy, realy, realy, reaaaaaaaaaaaalllyyyyy hard and than there's Arsenal, realy hard but anything is possible (after what i expirienced last year).

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Deo said:
If Barca get's past Benfica, it will be hard, realy, realy, realy, reaaaaaaaaaaaalllyyyyy hard and than there's Arsenal, realy hard but anything is possible (after what i expirienced last year).
Arsenal is no match for Milan, they don´t have the DNA. While Barcelona, if they beat Benfica, has lost the DNA and will have to find it.

While Milan is pure DNA, a winning machine. 2006 is theirs and only a miracle can take that away, Miracle in Etoo, Messi and Gaucho playing 150% together.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Lit

You forgot history. Milan have always gone on to win the Champion's League whenever they eliminate Bayern Munich in an earlier round.

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
Lite®nit said:
Arsenal is no match for Milan, they don´t have the DNA. While Barcelona, if they beat Benfica, has lost the DNA and will have to find it.

While Milan is pure DNA, a winning machine. 2006 is theirs and only a miracle can take that away, Miracle in Etoo, Messi and Gaucho playing 150% together.
Arsenal is no match for Milan? Watch the game tonight first

BTW what's DNA?

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
barça said:
I´m sad to say that, but you know its true! Barcelona peeked too early in the competition, I´m afraid your team is all burned out after facing heavy opposition too soon again :(

Gaucho is no match winner you can relay on

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ilgenio said:
Lit

You forgot history. Milan have always gone on to win the Champion's League whenever they eliminate Bayern Munich in an earlier round.
corrected thank you

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Is this for real or are you just pulling our leg? :googly: I'd rather take it one at a time. No matter who we face, we have a tough semi-final in prospect. Benfica and the Arsenal are very dangerous sides on either side of the draw.

If Lyon fans can acknowledge that we were good enough to qualify then I don't think a probable Malouda penalty is an issue. WilTOAD saved off the line as well while Fred hit the post and then Inzaghi's shot went across the face of goal with Coupet beaten. Lots of small little things happened and overall Milan just edged a very very good side in Lyon that was long overdue for a defeat considering their 39 match unbeaten run and their 9 match undefeated streak in Europe which is just about the limit.

Milan put 3 past Lyon when they had only conceded 4 in the entire competition before that so we deserve credit to go through. It was not like PSV last season when they had us by the balls so to speak.

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Well I'm sure plenty of people would want to rely on the Gaucho if they had the chance so we can't complain. And he was a good match winner for us last round so we have to be confident in him.

I do agree about the Milan DNA though. I can't remember a time where they were really better than Lyon yesterday yet they found a way to win despite it. I can see Barca putting Milan through the ringer and losing 2-0 in the end. That would suck.

But Barca has to win first of course.

Plus Arsenal doesn't have a free pass to the final although some would like to think so. They have to still do the job today and than they better respect Villareal.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Deo said:

BTW what's DNA?
don´t compare Juve with Milan, they have no DNA! They have no gears to attack, they win by boring teams out....

as for DNA:

A nucleic acid that carries the genetic information in the cell and is capable of self-replication and synthesis of RNA. DNA consists of two long chains of nucleotides twisted into a double helix and joined by hydrogen bonds between the complementary bases adenine and thymine or cytosine and guanine. The sequence of nucleotides determines the club optimal chances of winning the champions league.
Milan has the best nucleotides sequence!

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Milan looked dodgey last night and were outclassed for the most part. Didn't think they deserved to go through but it happens, and who knows... their hearts may be smashed even more venomously than last season. :)

Deo said:

BTW what's DNA?
I thought it was Barca/Benfica who will play Milan anyway?

deoxyribonucleic acid?

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
The Bayern Munich thing, well it happend only twice, 1990 and 2002 so i dont realy call that a jinx.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
READ THIS POST AND REMEMBER!
EVEN IF BARCA WILL NOT PASS BENFICA.....milan will not win the CL this year :nono:

deserved :stuckup:

1 - 20 of 102 Posts