Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. I´m danish and I though what you are thinking about Miklos Molnar. How is doing overthere. Do you think he will be important for Denmark in the European Championship

Cinelli

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
this guy is playing in usa,and still in the danish euro 2000 squad!!!!
denmark must have problems!!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For once I agree with Nasty Nick. There is a Danish player in the MLS and still in the Euro 2000 squad?, sounds like anotehr stupid move, just like including the most hopeless player Iv'e ever seen, Mikael Beck. Remember how he flopped at Euro 96?, and how he plays in the English 1st division?, he sucks so bad

About Molnar, I even forgot he existed, what made him so desperate that he went to the school-boy standard of the MLS?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For once I agree with Nasty Nick. There is a Danish player in the MLS and still in the Euro 2000 squad?, sounds like anotehr stupid move, just like including the most hopeless player Iv'e ever seen, Mikael Beck. Remember how he flopped at Euro 96?, and how he plays in the English 1st division?, he sucks so bad

About Molnar, I even forgot he existed, what made him so desperate that he went to the school-boy standard of the MLS?

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
im glad you agree with me this time driver x
but mostly of the things i say is true......
are you from france?
will karembeu play in euro 2000?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Driver, we have no such player as a Mikael Beck. We do however have a Mikkel Beck, who is quite good. When M'borough played in the div 1 in 97/98 he scored 14 goals in 39 matches. Wonderboy Robbie Keane scored 11 in 38, and I don´t hear you complaining about that. Just now Beck´s on loan in Aab in denmark, where is going up the topscoringlist rocketspeed.

Molnar is also a very fine hardworking player, currently playing for Kansas City, where he nr 1 on the topscoring list. Actually he scored against the everwonderfull Matthäus and the Metrostars.

And no Denmark doesn´t have problems. In the Euro 2000 qualifiers they won their last 5 games in a row, including an away game in Italy. I know, they haven´t been doing too good in their friendlies, but they didn´t do that before WC 98, and they almost reached the semifinals back then.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts