1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
62,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, benfica supporters!

what is about the latest rumours, that miki might
sign with benfica next season?

as porto president sucks, he is banned to the b-team and thus willing to leave.

in hungarian newspapers i read he were in contract talks with atlético madrid first, and now some articles said he would join benfica this summer.

thanx for further infos!

shalom, paz e saúde para vocès

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
I don't think Benfica buys Jankauskas (loaned in right now) and Fehér together. One of them should sign next season and if Fehér goes to any club will cost +/- €1,5M because he's 23 year-old and he's playing in FC Porto since "juniores" (17 year-old) - FC Porto has to receive that fee (according to the new transfer rules), even in Fehér ends contract. In the case of Enke, for example, he will go on free (24 year-old, the rule is till 23). Jankauskas is a good player, but he's more expensive (he may cost 2 times more) and has less aerial power than Fehér, who I think it's more complete.

G

·
I'd love Feher to come to Benfica but i really cant see it happening. Still if we try you never know but i would like to see either Jankauskas or Feher come in.

·
Registered
184 Posts
This is like that movie 'Groundhog Day' only its the 1st April over and over again! :D

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
He is not going to be sold, he (or José Veiga) will choose his club with no interference of FC Porto. Porto only has to receive the fee and because he will be out of contract in June, they can't decide his future.

G

·
Can you really see him choosing Benfica though? I would love him to do so but i cant see it. He had a great season last at Braga and i think he could really do well at Benfica.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Someone tell Muzza Porkista to knock of his comments..They are not warranted in this forum....

In addition, Feher would be a great addition to Benfica but I think that he will probably stay at Porko......

How about Mantorras? Anyone think he might be gone...I know Barca has been drooling for him...

G

·
If Barca will give us a fat transfer fee then i'm all for it. Mantorras is a good player but hasn't excelled this season. Feher has been arguing with Porto all season and there is no way he will stay there loger then he needs to.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Mantorras once said he wants to be the new Eusebio ... Eusebio did not only play one acceptable season and then left for another european team ... I'm still expecting more from Mantorras. :)

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
I think if there are bids from other good european clubs, Fehér will choose them. But we are talking about a Veiga boy and that should be highly considered; you can call him the real general manager and you'll see the quite entire squad next season with connections to José Veiga (this season you have quite already the whole squad). Benfica has now one only agent, as FC Porto these years quit the single agent (Luciano D'Onofrio) and has a squadron of them, one is growing there now, Paulo Barbosa. The policy at SLB it's now something like place unknown (European level) players and make them recognizable and make more money with their transfers. Transfer speculations at end of seasons are now completely useless because you need to know what's in Veiga's mind and not the true needs of the team.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Aguia Vermellho said:
Someone tell Muzza Porkista to knock of his comments..They are not warranted in this forum....
Must we go down this path yet AGAIN?!

1. Since your new here, I'll tell you nicely, I'll decide when & where I post.

2. This forum & all forums are open to discussion (unless someone else tells me otherwise).

3. As for the rest, as they say 'If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen!'.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey Muzza-

I may be new but I am not stupid nor am I provoking anything...

With that being said, until Porko attains a fraction of as much hardware as Benfica then we can start talking....

I don't waste my time with people like you cause you and your team are not worth it...Especially, since WE have more hardware..

Nuff said.....

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Hey, Muzza! Have we mentioned we have more hardware? In fact, about double of what you got. No?

In that case, just so you know... WE HAVE MORE HARDWARE! That's hardware as in CHAMPIONSHIPS (just in case you thought we were talking about cave ovens, or such cave dwelling furniture)!!!

You may now return to your cave, Muzza. Carry on.

That is all.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Why choose 8 years for your measuring stick? What's so special about the last 8 years? Is that when you learned to read?

If we're to look back at all, we look at the whole history. Not at some specific fraction you hold special. If you want to be selective, let's take a look at each decade where ultimately we'll still double your sorry asses.

Ha!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Porto would have won crap in the 90's without Jardel...and the last 2 years are proof...

Porto has the money, but they spend it on **** players like Pena, Clayton, Pavlin, Costinha and Baia!!! what a waste....

Good job on picking Machado as your coach, he couldn't find his way out of a paper bag since he always has his head in his ass...

And Mourinho talks so much about how good his players are, and then he BLAMES THEM after every loss!!!!?????????

None of it is his fault? give me a break, why don't you Porkos go cry about the officiating, cuz thats the only thing Portistas are good at anyway...

P.S. Why don't you guys mention to Porko da Costa that you need to buy a STRIKER!!!!!! A STRIKER IS THE GUY WHO SCORES GOALS, IF YOU GUYS HADN'T FIGURED THAT OUT....

·
Registered
73 Posts
Pila & Eusebio thanks for having my back with this wiseguy Muzza who sits in a cave and reminices about the last 8 years....

Anyways......

I invite him to come out of his cave and see the trophy room at the Luz....He will go BLIND by seeing all the hardware.....

At any rate, jealousy does bleed hatred which equates to a Porko hiding in a cave and coming out once in a while to stir the pot...

Game time for tomorrow is 10am pst and 1pm est!

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Aguia Vermellho said:
I invite him to come out of his cave and see the trophy room at the Luz
That is sooo great ... I've been there this summer and saw it and I was :eek: :party: :kiss: :proud: :horny:

Simply impressive that one :star: :star:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts