·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That is all...again.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Knowing are luck he'll end up being the ref for us against ManU, that's the onyl chance they've got of beating us anyway :D

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I want to see him referee the Mancs against the Blues.

That'll be a conflicting game for him. Hmmm...so who's money am I going to take now? Fergie's betting earnings or Roman's rubles?

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
I think Collina needs to come to England to show how its done, that or to be made head of the refereeing board.

M

·
0 Posts
Mike Riley is a closet Manure fan, who is also sponsored by Chelski. Shocking performance from Riley today, but it isn't a surprise really. He's a crap ref.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
Aarghh poor little Cardiff Red.

It was okay last year though, yes? Okay. Bye.
I don't get your point in reffering to last season, I liked Chelsea under Raniere, and if I remember - I was really pleased that they beat their hoodoo against Liverpool at anfield with a late goal.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
yes he is a kunt, but spineless and cowardly are nice adjectives to put towards the noun. :shades:

"OL' SPINELESS KUNT RILEY" :eekani: that could be a great new film. :thmbup:

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
he is a great man, with a lot of ideas and is neutral, and is at best when one of the teams are either manu or liverpool
and to yesterday's game
you deserve it

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
blitzkreig said:
he is a great man, with a lot of ideas and is neutral, and is at best when one of the teams are either manu or liverpool
and to yesterday's game
you deserve it
And you deserve the penalty against Arsenal earlier in the season because?

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
SM ONLINE said:
Knowing are luck he'll end up being the ref for us against ManU, that's the onyl chance they've got of beating us anyway :D
:yawn:

As far as i can recall, Riley wasn't the ref when we beat your lot earlier this season. To be exact it was Graham Poll!

P.S.- How about winning the league, its been a while! :shades:

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
vedz said:

As far as i can recall, Riley wasn't the ref when we beat your lot earlier this season. To be exact it was Graham Poll!

P.S.- How about winning the league, its been a while! :shades:
You want to play this game eh, you snob?

You have a short memory. We lost to you 4-0 2 seasons back with Riley in the black shirt. Go find out who was the referees when we beat you 5 times on the trot a few seasons back.

You don't have a sense of humour. I'd rather Liverpool have naive fans than snobbish ones llike the Mancs/Chelsea.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
karrmadamaii said:
Go find out who was the referees when we beat you 5 times on the trot a few seasons back.
What's that have to do with you being unable to win the league?

You've obviously forgetten that up until a few seasons ago your boys hadnt beaten us for 10 years at Old Trafford!

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
vedz said:

Whats that got to do with Riley being biased towards ManU? I'm sure if either Poll or Riley ref one of your games they do an equally biased job.

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
U seem to have forgotten.. that before 1992.. u had gone what was it.. 30 years without winning that same league!!..

Amazing how a glory hunter forgets his/her past :ass:

Back to Riley.. his performance was shocking.. And that wasn't just my opinion or Reds fans.. both commentators on the game had the same opinion.. he simply robbed us off the points.. Why didn't Glen Johnson get a yellow for his first foul on Riise (waaaay back in the first half).. the penalty.. Chelsea advanced the ball 5-10 yards up the field whenever they had a foul or freekick (for instance.. the 'foul' on Glen Johnson in the 85 minute was on the goal line right next to the flag.. Cech took the kick at about the 12 yard line!)..

The least I could say was I was furious at the end of the match.. this was a game where we didn't deserve to lose.. and a big chunk of that loss was due to Mr Riley..

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Yeah it is true that his perfomance was not good and IMO that was a clear penalty, the match would have been a draw. But ...
still you deserve the result simply because it is liverspoof.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts