Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what year was it when mijatovic scored the winner of the CL for madrid agin, i can remember :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
15,157 Posts

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
Geez i didn't know Raul was there at that time..crazy. He was like what-17,18?

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
red star forever said:
That was a seriously overglorified goal....
Well I don't know if it was really overglorified. It's definitely not on the top of the list in terms aesthetically pleasing goals, but it was a goal that brought Real Madrid the European cup for the first time in almost 30 years. The last time they won before that was in 1966 against none other than Partizan. It is said that Mijatovic will never have to pay for another meal in Madrid because of the goal.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Yeah i loved that game. If anyone knows where it can be downloaded please post a link or something. Thanks.

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
LoL look above Ivane

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that link just gave me the radio/t.v. comotaters not the video of the goal, is it just my computer or is the link messed up?

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
and its all in spanish or italian so all i can understand is roberto carlos and goal goal goal goal!!!

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Open the clip with your DivX player.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I wish we had a player today for such a big club deciding a great competition, it was a while ago, but that goal I remember because I thought it was offside or something like that, but nevertheless, it was their winner. Mijatovic was in the stands when Levante played Real Madrid (he played for both clubs), I hope his scouting is going well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts