Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read on the several sites that Partizan would want to sign Mijatovic. Pedja denied it & said that he wants to move away from Fiorentina, but has no intention coming back to Partizan or any other YU team:rolleyes:

My question is: What would this actually mean to YU football? Why spend god knows how much money on Mijat? There's none younger?

anyway....he said that he's plans are connected with some other leagues...

·
Registered
768 Posts
let him do whatever suits him and sink further in the swamp he's already in. too bad he doesnt have the class his kum Petro has.:mad:

·
Registered
25,267 Posts
I seen somewhere before that Southampton were interested in him. Norwich were interested in him last season as were Portsmouth but said they were too small a club for him. He might be interested in Southampton, they're a mid table side now possibly aiming for europe. Bolton apparently are still chasing mihajlovic (don't know why).

·
©
7,230 Posts
I can't believe Mijatovic has sunk so low. From being a star at Real Madrid to warming the bench at a relegation team... I think he should just go back to Partizan and try get them in the champions league. I think it would be a good thing if former legends go back to finish their careers off back home. I mean both Serb and Cro players.;)

·
Registered
25,267 Posts
Did the clubs get the money that came in when all the players left to play abroad after the money got frozen because that surely would have improved the situation. £12 m for Dejo back in '92, how much would he have been worth nowadays?

·
Registered
768 Posts
yeah Niko but Mirkovic also says it's his all time wish to return to PFC, and that he loves BG so much, but Pedja just loves the attention abroad I guess:depress: There shouldn't be a financial issue, heck, he can live like a king from his interest only.

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
It would be great for those old-guys to come and return to Yugo to end their careers ;)
But I think the problem with many of them, like Mijat for example, probably just doesn't feel safe in Yugo, especially at this time...:(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts