Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me what is going to happen to Miha? I've been on the Lazio forum and it seems many don't want Miha to be on the starting line up next season because, you guessed it, he's too slow.

I think he should leave and go to a club who will appreciate his skills and talent. I'm so sick of Miha being blamed for every game that Lazio loses, don't they realise that there are 10 other players on the field. The way SOME people go on you'd think that Miha was playing by himself.

Thanks.
www.truthinmadia.org

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
There can be a double leaving: Dejan might leave along with Sinisha. I have read some news linking Rivaldo to Lazio :( . And if this happens, I just don't see how Stankovic would be among the starting players :( . You are right they must go to a club that would use their talent. It is no use keeping these players on the bench.
Anyway about Miha... the team did not give any official info if he is for sale. And I don't think their opinion would depend on the fans so much (for example Milan fans, including me, want Bierhoff out, but this is not happening). Miha made great games for this club, if they don't recognize that.... haha they will never become a great team if they lose their talents in such a way.
PS: I wonder how Veron would feel because I doubt that Rivaldo would pass him so often. And he is used to be the chief midfielder. And if the transfer is true, he'd be second ;) . Lazio has Stankovic and Conseicao and run after Rivaldo :D .

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope both Deki and Miha leave Lazio, I never liked that club much :)

They should come to Juve, where their skill would be appriciated :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
I think Dejan should go to a smaller italian club where he can play all the time, eg Udinese. That way he can gain experience and skills he would of learnt in Red Star had they kept him .

I think we should keep our players longer in our country. Dejan Savicevic did not leave Red Star till he was 26 and he became a Milan legend!

As for Miha i think he will stay. I would like to see all our veterans return back to our own leqgue, i think that would be good.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree with Nick that our players should stay longer, but you try telling the players that. The money in Yugo is nothing compared to Italy or Spain.

Having Miha back at Red Star would be fantastic but the chances of that are pretty slim, he seems quite comfortable in Italy.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Unfortunately Lela most of the time it is not even the players choice, Kezman wants to stay at Partizan for a while longer though i doubt Partizan will keep him for longer than another season.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats true, I think that will be the case with Boskovic, Lazetic and Ivic(scored a hat-trick today :)) too...

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
If only more sponsors could be found so that we could keep the teams, but I guess it's the country who has to favorize one club like in Ukraina, so that there are enough money for the team to keep it's players. Otherwise for Yugo clubs selling only one player a year seems a nice oportunity.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts