Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, with some guys of you discuss the possible arrival of Fabio Cannavaro from Parma for 2001 I just want to say that Miha would be on the bench for sure. With four backs it would be Negro, Nesta, Cannavaro and Pancaro, with three Negro, Nesta and Cannavaro. Sounds great I think. Miha and Couto on the bench as substitutes, also good. Also possible: defense pairings in the middle of the four defenders with Nesta-Cannavaro playing in the more important games and Miha-Couto in the Coppa Italia for example to form a rotation-system like Ottmar Hitzfeld (the master of rotation) established it in Germany with Bayern Munich.

·
International
6,519 Posts
now u destroyed the rest of my holidays,Captain Sandro !

Thanks a lot :mad:

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I´m sorry sslazio11 (I don´t know how to get this smilies but I would have used one here). It is not that I don´t like Miha. He is good of course, we all like his unstoppable freekicks. But Nesta-Cannavaro is the best defense pairing in the world right now. Even better than Blanc-Desailly. I´m not against Miha, I´m pro Nesta-Cannavaro. But Miha has some andvantages, his got relationship to his coach, his great experience and he is also able to play in midfield if we need him there. He is also a lazio player for some years and he has proven that he is important for the team. And as I already said there will be a lot of games the next two years. So get a rotation-system started, Mr. Eriksson!

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey adriaan, the forum exists to discuss some topics I think. But you are partly right, if you mean that this problem is a nice problem.

·
Registered
713 Posts
personnaly I'm against Cannavaro in Lazio
because if he cames , Lazio will have a wall not a defense so nobody can score !!!! can you see all a championship knowing that no goals will be scored against LAzio ??it will be boring !!
I think if Cannavaro came , they must sell all the keepers!! because I think they will be no use :)

Just kidding:D

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey sslazio11, could you just accept my apologise so that i can see you didn´t take it too persanolly? I don´t like the situation that I´m responsible for your destroyed holidays. I´ll hope you enjoy your free time. Sorry man, forza Miha!

·
International
6,519 Posts
Captain Sandro:

Yeah, i will forget about it, but Miha is the reason i started to support Lazio, and now i see that he might leave in one, two years :( YOu hurt Miha, you hurt me too. I think that Nesta is your favourite player, how woud you feel if someone told u he is in Lazio just for another season. I wish this season never to end...

And about those smilies, you can teach how to do them on this page:

http://www.nlchat.com/ubb/smilies.html

CIAO

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks a lot sslazio11,

and i wanted to say: i also like Miha and I also thionk he has some good years left. Hopefully he will show his best play for Lazio next season (not his last here, I´m sure)! :)

·
International
6,519 Posts
Hey man, that's why friends are for... :p

I

·
0 Posts
I dont see the point, can somebody tell me why is Couto in the bench and Miha is playing. Miha is slow and every next season he is going to be worser and worser. I think that COUTO is 10x better than Miha. We could also saw it on EURO2000. I think that LAzio defence woulde perfect with:

NESTA,PANCARO,CANNAVARO(if),COUTO

Lazio is the best team with the worst coach. Ericsson is keeping Miha on only because his freekicks- which by the way SUX last year. Veron is 3x better at it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts