Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to "Sportska Centrala" the latest rumour in serie A has Erickson leaving his post at the end of the season, and according to Mihajlovic he goes where Sven goes, seeing as they have developed a close bon over the years, it turns out that a good possibility would be Erickson signing with Fiorentina, then Fiore essentially trading Batistuta or Buffon for Mihajlovic and Stankovic, uniting them with Pedja. Could be interesting. Now if they could bring in Jugovic, who I'm sure will regain his form, this couldd become my new favourite team. Yeah I'm lame wheen it comes to supporting Italian teams, but it's tough to form a loyalty to a team when the player turnover is massive, so I've decided to support teams which my favourite player(s) play(s) for...
that's my story and I'm sticking to it! :)

------------------
Zvezda je zivot ostalo su sitnice!

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I agree with you Delija. The only 2 teams i support are Zvezda and the National team doesn't matter what. So in the future i might be a Fiorentina fan. I bet you any money that next year Lazio go **** not because the Jug players are leaving but because Erickson is leaving.

I must also say this morning(Sydney time) i watched Barca Vs Valencia, i haven't seen Val play this year and i was most impressed with their play. Djukic played excellent in defence but so did all the defenders. I think i will be supporting Valencia in the final.

see ya

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As for me, I dont support any other then Partizan and Yugoslavia, rather I support Yugo players on other teams...

I would be happy to see Deki and Miha at Fiorentina joining Pedja, and if that happens, I will definatly go back to hating lazio :)...

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
I must admit, I would love to see them all together in Fiorentina.... :) :) :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
I must say i have been very impressed with Djukic and his defending . My faith in him has been restored some what. I hope he does a good job in Euro2000.

It would be great if they all played in Fiorentina and it would mean better communication between the three when they play in international matches.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Djukic had one of his best games in a Valencia uniform I have seen. He was up for the challange against Kluivert and he delivered. Lately he's been showing signs that he's way ahead of his age.

Hopefully he'll be a dependent player for you Serbs at Euro2000.

Ciao

1 - 6 of 6 Posts