Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
solid display, why are we going after dimaria when hes in the team?

against the best team in the world, making his debut, i was very impressed. he even had the chance to score. he also had a nice little shimy and shake where he bamboozled abidal i think it was.

so when will he move to Getafe.....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
He was your best positive thing last night, I really hope he is given the chance at Madrid, you're lacking new Spanish players from your own youth team, giving away Mata was an awful decision, he'd have been a huge hit for you guys..

But this guy looks very interesting, hope he's not pressured and not loaned/sold to Getafe.

Btw - How old is he?

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Yeah the kid was not scared shitless by this game like a few of the veterans like Guti and VDV were. Really imprssed by his composure, it takes alot of will and grit to play that well in your first ever professional game.

Our cantera is filled with talent, we need to take advantage of it.

·
Visca el Barca
1,030 Posts
solid display, why are we going after dimaria when hes in the team?

against the best team in the world, making his debut, i was very impressed. he even had the chance to score. he also had a nice little shimy and shake where he bamboozled abidal i think it was.

so when will he move to Getafe.....:rolleyes:
So true and well said mate :thumbsup:.

He had a very good game, but he needs plenty of time to mature. Not sure how he fits in, once all the injured players are back.

·
Premium Member
27,075 Posts
in one week JR has shown more trust in our youth than Bern, Capello and the countless other manager we have had over the last decade.

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
Sneijder should take a few lessons from him about first touch, the kids' got an incredible first touch, anyone notice all those long balls to him, he would control them with ease. Great Prospect.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,501 Posts
He should start over Raul!

·
Registered
44,378 Posts
He was excellent yesterday when he replaced Sneijder and I think he deserves a chance. Showed some nice skill and even toyed with Abidal a couple of times with his quickness and pace :thumbsup: Showed a lot of heart and worked hard for the team.

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Yeah he did well.

But you're RM so I expect him to be loaned out to never return at the end of the season. You'll buy another foreign attacker in his position.

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Yeah he did well.

But you're RM so I expect him to be loaned out to never return at the end of the season. You'll buy another foreign attacker in his position.

You're right for a change, i expect him to be loaned out to Getafe at the break. A shame we never give oppurtunities to our boys because they really look good when given the chance.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the kid is saying all the right things as well

"I took Raul's jersey, i didnt want a barca one" :proud:

give him a life contract.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts