Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok it's a couple of weeks late, but what would be your prem 11 BASED ONLY ON PERFORMANCES THIS SEASON.

Mine is:

GK: Dudek - faultless this year IMO, wrongly blamed for the United defeat. Without him we'd be in big trouble, singlehandedly kept us going at the start of the season, his display against Everton was typical of his form this year. Save from Stubbs' header is my save of the season so far.

RB: Volz - Brilliant for Fulham this season, would easily make the Arsenal team on current form. IMO Wenger made a mistake selling him

LB: Quedrue - Should be the french NT left back, best LB in the prem.

CB: Toure - Defender of the year so far. Must be favourite for young player of the year.

CB: Gallas - Best defender in the league overall, a look at Chelsea's defensive record with him in the team, and with him out of the team. proves just how good and important he is and has been this season.

RM: Okacha - Bolton's wonderful season has a lot to do with their wonderfully talent captain. IMO the most skillful player in the league.

CM: Lampard - Most improved midfielder in Europe this season IMO. Should be playing for England instead of Scholes

CM: Gerrard - Incredible for us this season. Drives his team on like no1 else. Since gaining the captaincy he has developed Keane-esque leadership.

LM: Pires - Back to his "we're not worthy" form of Arsenal's last championship season

ST: Henry - Player of the year, best player in the league, best player in the world on current form.

ST: Saha - Based on his form for Fulham, himself and Malbranque(wanted him in the team too, went for JayJay instead) are the main reason Fulham are doing so well. Won't make the end of season team cos IMO he'll struggle to score half as many goals at United.

Dudek
Volz-Toure-Gallas-Quedrue
Okacha-Gerrard-Lampard-Pires
Henry-Saha

Subs:
Niemi
Silvestre
Malbranque
Parker
Shearer

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I'll play a 3 5 2, so I can get more Midfielders in.

GK - Cudicini - Not as good as last year, but still better than everyone else.

CB - Terry - Excellent, lead Chelsea brilliantly.

CB - Gallas - Great with Terry.. best duo in the premiership.

CB - Toure - Thought he was a liberty, but this guy is verstitile and dangerous going forward.

CM - Lampard - Excellent

CM - Gerrard - Without him LIverpool are nothing.

CM - Parker - Best tackler in prem

OFM - Okocha - Trickery dickery ;)

OMF - Scholes - Man Utd without Scholes equals less goals.

CF - Shearer - 16 goals.. magic. Saved Newcastle yet again.

FW - Henry - He's to good... beats player and scores for fun.

Subs..

Howard
Ferdinand
Malbranque
Pires
Saha

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
GK - Van Der Saar
DR - Samuel
DL - Bernard
DC - Terry
DC - Toure
MR - Giannakopoulos (no, really ;))
ML - Pires
MC - Lampard
MC - Parker
FC - Henry
FC - Anelka

I know that parts of the team wouldn't work together (Henry/Anelka) but I chose the team based on performances.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
GK - Howard
DR - Samuel
DL - Bernard
DC - Terry
DC - Gallas
MR - Okacha
ML - Pires
MC - Lampard
MC - Parker
FC - Henry
FC - Saha

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
i will play 4-3-1-2

GK cudicini
DR samuel
DL cole
DC Terry
DC Toure
RM Okacha
CM Parker
LM Pires
BF(Behind the forwards) Gallaghar ( Rovers, for me he is the young player of the year)
FC (henry)
FC ( Saha)

sub:
Van Der saar
Campbell
Lampard
Scholes
Shearer

best manager: gordon strachen
best financier: roman ,the russian

·
Premier Player