Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am surprised that nobody mentioned this wonderkid named mido i mean if you see he has had a great time in ajax and now in marseille he is big strong and has a great header and scores a lot of goals with his headers and strong shots but thats not his real game as his real game is creativitie as he is one of the most creative striker that i have ever seen.he is so creative upfront and can make amazing assists to his partnering striker and can be a perfect link between the goalscorer and the midfield.and he also wont cost us a lot his current price tag is around 7 to 8 million with which he would easily come to man u and also he knows the dutch game very well and he speaks dutch so he will communicate perfectly with ruud so in my view if you see from all the sides i dont think we can find anybody who is more suitable than him.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
super giggs what say you about the wolves? ... damn good eh :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
luckily u don't have queresma, he's even worse :eek:
mido speaks dutch? yeah right dude, he hardly turned up for dutch lessons and he was in holland for only 1 year and a half. he always communicated in english.
still no problem of course, since everyone at united also speaks english, i hope, but mido was a trouble maker at ajax.
i think he's been pretty quiet at marseille, but i think he's managed to become pretty good friends with most of the players there, while at ajax, zlatan ibrahimovic was really the only player that liked him.
don't think marseille will wanna sell of their most important players right now though.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
an egyptian with man united...interesting.....

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cristiano ronaldo is class he is actually way better than wayne rooney he is the next zidane and ronaldo had a bad game against wolves but one bad game doesnt change your class.trust me he is the next zidane.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
super-giggs said:
cristiano ronaldo is class he is actually way better than wayne rooney he is the next zidane and ronaldo had a bad game against wolves but one bad game doesnt change your class.trust me he is the next zidane.
I know we should respect opinions here, its all about different points of view, but please tell me you were drunk when you said that.

This statement is a crime against nature.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
C. Ronaldo. Why don't you like him Gallo? he is still raw and young
Just wondering

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
It's not that I don't like him, the guy has potential. I just think that even being young, everyone expected more from a player who came at his price. He costed about as much as Veron....with his money you could've buy players like Bonera and Ferrari, a great right-winger like Van der Meyde....

And to compare him with Zidane is stupid in all senses.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Well...man utd fans always pick the wrong player...well most of the posters here except the awesome russell, oz and some others...

and Alex Ferguson....you are also a good man utd poster:D

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Narentino said:
Well...man utd fans always pick the wrong player...well most of the posters here except the awesome russell, oz and some others...the rest are just crappy posters who seems to know nothing about football...

and Alex Ferguson....you are also a good man utd poster:D
Most people have probably forgotten more about football than you know judging by your previous posts, which seem like an odd sarcastic post about football every now and again, mixed with 50 off topic posts where you talk crap and ass-lick the forum regulars...... Much like the one quoted (No offence to Russel, Oz or "some others")

I'm not saying Ronaldo is the better player, far from it. But certainly this season he's been better than Veron. Who has been a pile of wank since he moved to England (Give or take a few games).

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
SuicideDD said:
Most people have probably forgotten more about football than you know judging by your previous posts, which seem like an odd sarcastic post about football every now and again, mixed with 50 off topic posts where you talk crap and ass-lick the forum regulars...... Much like the one quoted (No offence to Russel, Oz or "some others")

I'm not saying Ronaldo is the better player, far from it. But certainly this season he's been better than Veron. Who has been a pile of wank since he moved to England (Give or take a few games).
Edited for insults: This is your final warning, refrain from personal insults at once!

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Narentino said:
Well Rusell and Oz post something which have fact...you just stated C. Ronaldo is better than Veron in the previous 2 post...thats because Veron is hardly playing thru injury!
Therefore what I posted is fact? No?

Ronaldo has obviously had the better season, because Veron has been injured for a great deal of it, and when he has been fit he's had a couple of decent games and the rest he might as well not have been there?

Reminds me of his career at Old Trafford. One example was when we played Charlton. He just passed the ball straight to the opposition while in his own area, then just put his hands on his hips and stopped......Charlton scored.

He was excellent in Italy, one of the top 5 midfielders in the world. But based on his form in England it's an absoloute joke that £43million has been spent on him. He was a liability for us most of the time, and he's the same for Chelsea as well so far. He's just taking home his rumoured £90,000 a week and he's done damn all.

Do you disagree with that?

....and if theres a ass i would like to like..it would be your madre...
I'm glad you like to like my ass. I like you to like my ass as well.

:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
SuicideDD said:
Therefore what I posted is fact? No?

Ronaldo has obviously had the better season, because Veron has been injured for a great deal of it, and when he has been fit he's had a couple of decent games and the rest he might as well not have been there?

Reminds me of his career at Old Trafford. One example was when we played Charlton. He just passed the ball straight to the opposition while in his own area, then just put his hands on his hips and stopped......Charlton scored.

He was excellent in Italy, one of the top 5 midfielders in the world. But based on his form in England it's an absoloute joke that £43million has been spent on him. He was a liability for us most of the time, and he's the same for Chelsea as well so far. He's just taking home his rumoured £90,000 a week and he's done damn all.

Do you disagree with that?

I'm glad you like to like my ass. I like you to like my ass as well.

:confused: :confused:
If Veron is fit..he is a better player than C. Ronaldo who havent prove anything yet except his consistent step-overs and fumble when being tackled!

Erm suicide....Madre means Mother.....not your ass...so sorry!:D

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Narentino said:
If Veron is fit..he is a better player than C. Ronaldo who havent prove anything yet except his consistent step-overs and fumble when being tackled!
Nope, Ronaldo hasn't proved anything yet. He's had good days and bad. But the raw talent, and potential is certainly there, and I'm confident that he can fulfill it. He's 18 and he's moved to a new country where he's just now able to speak the language.

And he showed his desire to play for us against Everton. He kept getting brought down, but he got straight back up and ran through brick-walls, again and again for his teamates. He almost won that match single-handedly.

But Veron on the other hand was here for 2 years. He had good days, but the majority were bad. He's obviously got the talent as well, but I don't think he'll ever play to his potential in England.

And unlike Ronaldo, Veron is almost 29 and couldn't be arsed to learn the language. And a fair bit of the time his agent was trying to link him with moves back to Italian clubs.

And actually Ronaldo has hardly done any stepovers in his last 3 matches. (Which have been his best all round games IMO, barring Wolves).

1 - 20 of 33 Posts