Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today Mido scored a hattrick for Ajax against Sparta in an away game.. The game ended 4-0 for Ajax !

Now Mido has 10 goals in 21 games (most of them he was subbed in late) with Ajax, and 8 goals in the last 6 league games for Ajax !

Koeman should have started with him since the beginning of the season !

I'll post the links to the goals later on when they are on the web ! Now Ajax need 3 more victories and they are the Dutch champions ! Plus they are already in the final of the Dutch cup ! So Mido will Inshallah play in the Champions League next year and hopefully the world will know him better (in case they dont know him so far) :)

Great job Mido ! :star: :star:

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Man, this guy is amazing! :eek::star: He's been scoring for fun lately ... and watching him in the CL next season would be great !

Everyone expected Ibrahimovic to set the league alight with Ajax, but it seems Mido is the one who's doing it lately ;)

Oh, and that's a good sign for Nawaf Al Temyat aswell as he's very likely to play in the Dutch league ( Roda ) next season . :cool:

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
Well I'm delighted by the news :) :cool:

I really hope that we see them both in the CL next year.. and that they play well :)

I've been one of those who've been impressed with Mido since he first immerged..

Which reminds me.. guys.. what happened to Al Yammani?? He was injured badly at the beginning of the season....

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Me ? :confused:

I dont recall, but probably because of one of the following two reasons:

a) I was worried he wouldnt get to start, because Ajax already had many players upfront..

b) He was bought as a left attacker..

c) I thought he may be discriminated against and then would quite playing forever

I dont remember, but I dont think I was complaining ! I was a fan of Ajax since 96 !!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Three lame goals in a lame league ... why you are very happy guys ?:D:tongue::D:tongue:

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Assassin said:
Three lame goals in a lame league ... why you are very happy guys ?:D:tongue::D:tongue:
If its a lame league, then just recall again who made the final of the UEFA cup on the expense of which team from a "not lame league" ?

Second, the fact that he scored 8 goals in 6 games is exciting alone.

Dont forget that the greatest players in the world came from this lame league :) :

Ronaldo, Romario, Kluivert, Marco Van Basten, Edgar Davids, Rijkaard, Gullit, Kezman... etc etc

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Come On man...you know I am only kidding...maybe wanna do something but swallowing my sorrows

·
Registered
775 Posts
I love this guy!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts