Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the sudden availability of Rosicky and the admissions of Gattusso, plus rumours about Essien, who would you think we should and could get next season?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Rosickz and Essien ok but Gatusso?where di you hear that?

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
essien but i dont think will have the money 4 any of the 3 u chose

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Quite honestly I haven't seen enough of any of those players to have an opinion that is anything but ignorant, and neither have the rest of you!

Unless of course you count FM2005 and the odd CL game.. :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Cihan007x said:
I think we should get Essien, and Emre..
Why not Gattuso as well? Probably Puyol at centre-back also if we decide to replace Silvestre.

Maybe we could also think about Buffon, but I'm not really sure that he's good enough. :(

And Vicente - obviously.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
o yes ur thinkin positive, but realisticly. NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Stretford said:
Why not Gattuso as well? Probably Puyol at centre-back also if we decide to replace Silvestre.

Maybe we could also think about Buffon, but I'm not really sure that he's good enough. :(

And Vicente - obviously.
Yeah, sounds good, perhaps we could re-mortgage Old Trafford to pay for it all.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
actually, having watched some of udinese's games this season, i think that Felipe, who plays left back might be a good replacement for Silvestre... We can move Heinze into the centre, but im not sure abt Felipe's attacking because when Udinese play with 3 at the back he can't make runs down the flank

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Pumba said:
u have never seen gattuso play wer have u been?
How many games have you sat and watched him play this season then Pumba? I've seen... 4.

I don't base opinions on 4 games i'm afraid.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
i'd love to sign Essien as he seems to be the hottest Defensive Midfielder in Europe. And after his admissions saying he'd like to play at OT then i think hes a realistic target. If not this summer then certainly next season. Wud be gd to get him in asap though so he can learn even more off Keano and either push Roy out by playing so well that we no longer rely on Keano as much as we do now(in his postion) or push Keano on to better form and keep him at OT for even longer. Competition improves players so to have 2 players of high quality competiting can only be gd for the team.

I dont think we need Gattuso aswell and Rosicky isnt needed as we have sCholes and Rooney in the Creativity department aswell as Giggsy and Ronaldo.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
not too sure about the other players even though i keep hearing good things about essien, but ive been watching gatusso for a good 3 years now, both club and country, and he is one of my favourite players about at the moment..such an unrefined hard bastard of a player but what a job he could do for us at united!!

im assuming all that talk about going to united was all media spin, so im not holding my breath, but should it happen i know which name im getting printed on my united top!!

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
I caught a bit of Champions League weakly at night on ITV1 and it had a little bit on Essein. He was saying how his favouite stadium is Old Trafford and his favourite player is Paul Scholes etc etc :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts