Xtratime Community banner

Which eight players would you pick to play for the NT in the upcoming campaign?

• Moshe Ohayon (Laussane)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adi Elisha (Ironi Kiriat Shmona)

• Ravid Gazal (Ironi Kiriat Shmona)

• Ben Butbul (SC Ashdod)

• Kobi Moyal (Beitar Jerusalem)

• Idan Vered (Maccabi Haifa)

• Aviram Baruchyan (Poloni Warszawa)

• Adrian Rochet (Ironi Kiriat Shmona)

• Dor Mikha (Maccabi Tel Aviv)

• Elroy Cohen (Hapoel Tel Aviv)

• David Revivo (SC Ashdod)

• Maharan Radi (Bnei Sakhnin)

• Dani Preda (Maccabi Petah Tikva)

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Which midfielders would you select to play for Israel in the upcoming campaign?

Please pick EIGHT players.

The first thirteen options in the poll are defensive midfielders, the remaining options are offensive midfielders.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This position will certainly be the toughest for Eli Gutman. It is where we have the best talent and more options to choose from.

I voted for Nir Biton, a big talent, tall player which is a good reinforcement for set pieces be it defending or attacking, good passing, defends and attacks well. It wasn`t by mistake that Manchester City gave him the chance to trial at the club.

Biram Kiyal. Combative player. His mistakes and sudden blunders in the games worry a bit, but if these issues are past he is an important player in our defensive sector. Plus, in Scotland Kiyal has managed to improve his attacking abilities and today is more complete player.

Gal Alberman. Underrated player. Don`t understand why Ivanir benched him at Maccabi Tel Aviv. Great defending, does the job with class and has the ability to go forward. As well as Kiyal he has a good midrange shot from outside the box which could be a good alternative for tight defenses.

Bibras Natkho. Our best midfielder IMO. The one who really dictates the game. As you guys must be tired of listening from me I like to call hime the "Israeli Pirlo". Rarely misses a pass, has great vision and good set pieces. He is a must in our squad.

Yossi Benayoun. Our captain and the one who saved us numerous times with his brilliance. Maybe he is not at his prime and the move to Arsenal maybe for the NT wasn`t the best since he isn`t a starter at all, but Yossi can`t be left out, he still has what to give for the NT.

Eran Zahavi. Always liked the player. Good passing and shot. Technically speaking very good player and now that he is playing in the toughest league (IMO Italian league is the toughest one to play) he is tactically instructed. HIs good relation with Gutman will also be very important in his performances for the NT.

Maor Melikson. Guess in Israel it is not very common to give credit. Melikson is the type of player who would play in any team in the country nevertheless only at Hapoel Beer Sheva people gave him value and needed Wisla Krakow and polish fans to admire him for Israel to wake up and see we have a talent. Melikson grew up and developed as a player at Wisla and certainly will contribute for Israel.

Lior Refaelov. The magic man. The one that in a dribble could change the game. Maybe the other players above could do the same, but in Refaelov it is natural. He has been given playing time at Brugge which is good and certainly a key factor why I picked him instead of Gili Vermut who has the same characteristics, but doesn`t play much at Kaiserslautern and is not very consistent.

Some other players such as Eyal Golasa, Elroy Cohen and Maor Buzaglo all have spots in the NT, but as I said previously it is a tough choice here with limited spots.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
This position will certainly be the toughest for Eli Gutman. It is where we have the best talent and more options to choose from.

I voted for Nir Biton, a big talent, tall player which is a good reinforcement for set pieces be it defending or attacking, good passing, defends and attacks well. It wasn`t by mistake that Manchester City gave him the chance to trial at the club.

Biram Kiyal. Combative player. His mistakes and sudden blunders in the games worry a bit, but if these issues are past he is an important player in our defensive sector. Plus, in Scotland Kiyal has managed to improve his attacking abilities and today is more complete player.

Gal Alberman. Underrated player. Don`t understand why Ivanir benched him at Maccabi Tel Aviv. Great defending, does the job with class and has the ability to go forward. As well as Kiyal he has a good midrange shot from outside the box which could be a good alternative for tight defenses.

Bibras Natkho. Our best midfielder IMO. The one who really dictates the game. As you guys must be tired of listening from me I like to call hime the "Israeli Pirlo". Rarely misses a pass, has great vision and good set pieces. He is a must in our squad.

Yossi Benayoun. Our captain and the one who saved us numerous times with his brilliance. Maybe he is not at his prime and the move to Arsenal maybe for the NT wasn`t the best since he isn`t a starter at all, but Yossi can`t be left out, he still has what to give for the NT.

Eran Zahavi. Always liked the player. Good passing and shot. Technically speaking very good player and now that he is playing in the toughest league (IMO Italian league is the toughest one to play) he is tactically instructed. HIs good relation with Gutman will also be very important in his performances for the NT.

Maor Melikson. Guess in Israel it is not very common to give credit. Melikson is the type of player who would play in any team in the country nevertheless only at Hapoel Beer Sheva people gave him value and needed Wisla Krakow and polish fans to admire him for Israel to wake up and see we have a talent. Melikson grew up and developed as a player at Wisla and certainly will contribute for Israel.

Lior Refaelov. The magic man. The one that in a dribble could change the game. Maybe the other players above could do the same, but in Refaelov it is natural. He has been given playing time at Brugge which is good and certainly a key factor why I picked him instead of Gili Vermut who has the same characteristics, but doesn`t play much at Kaiserslautern and is not very consistent.

Some other players such as Eyal Golasa, Elroy Cohen and Maor Buzaglo all have spots in the NT, but as I said previously it is a tough choice here with limited spots.
Its hard to say, there a lot of choices, because the NT hasn't really played that well, and no has really established themselves. If everyone is fit, I'm not sure who to play...I'd like Guttman to give some young players a chance, because our midfield wasn't that effective in the last campaign..

I chose a mix of youth and experience...Yossi Benayoun, Chen Ezra, Maor Melikson, Nir Biton, Shai Abutbul, Bibras Natcho, Almog Cohen, and Biram Kiyal.

·
Registered
47 Posts
We have greats players in defensive midfielder one with a big potential as Nir Biton and an other man Biram Kayal who needs to confirm his level in playing in a big club he can do it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts