Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the end of last season most of us came up with the conclusion that our midfield lacked abit>
The question I have is are we settled/?with the midfield formation..

I think we seem to concentrating too much on the attack formation>
What our your thoughts.?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Zanetti----Seedorf-----Farinos-----Recoba
------------------------Pirlo------------------

i know that most people disagree with Recoba playing on the left side, but think about it, if Lippi can teach him about A LITTLE about defense, i think that he will be fine....he has the speed, and shot ability to be a great winger, but because of the latest rumours (Geo has requested to leave), Recoba would be excellent....besides, i think that he will play better because he will always be in the starting 11....Notice in my lineup, how i positioned the players, Seedorf is offensive and Zanetti is defensive, and Recoba is offensive and Farinos is defensive.....it makes sense....

and obviously, PIRLO IS THE #10....OUR PLAYMAKER....

FORZA INTER

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can accept that>but what about DiBiagio//??
I think towards the end of the season DiBiagio and Seedorf seemed to have a connection>!

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
cmdg, if you just look at the players in the Midfield, even I wouldnt question the ability in our mid, but then the stats speaks for itself.

To tell you the truth, our midfield is very very poor despite the players in there, so i think we should get someone who are less famous and more spirited, and so, i dont know who we should get, someone that's hard working

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
DIEGO SIMEONE

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do think it needs more strength..The only two player i feel that had some sort of connection towards the end of the season was seedorf and DiBiagio..\Would you agree..
Unfortunatly that wont be enough..

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Recoba on the left

I'll accept Recoba play in the left wing!Don't you remember last season he set up a lot of goals from the left?!His crosses are very good and With Vieri and Sukur,Recoba on the left would be a good tactic!But it should be used in the 442 systen,as Recoba is no wing back in 352!

Forza Inter!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
I feel that our midfield is quite unpredictable as shown during games last season.When're we're playing at the top of our game,our midfield seems to be perfect,defending and attacking with confidence and ease dictating the flow of the game.Other times,it just s**ks with bad passes all over the place and the inability to create space to push the ball around.

I think that our midfielders still lack strength.Considering next season's midfield with Zanetti,DiBiagio,Seedorf,Pirlo,Farinos,Cauet...It looks pretty decent to me but our performance will tell if it's so.I think our prob lies in ball-winning.Many of the loose-balls are often won by our opponents not us.This has often lead to confusion around the midfield with our players looking like small kids trying to dispossess an adult of the ball.Maybe another midfielder like what FiFa.Pres suggested?Someone hardworking with tons of experience..who could command our midfield like what Blanc did with our defense..

Forza Inter!

L

·
0 Posts
Just for a record, i think Recoba can play both center and left.
however i think he will be better up front

D

·
0 Posts
I DONT AGREE

We cant have a forward as a leftwinger!!!!!
We have to have a real leftwinger, if u know what I mean!

You saw at the end of the season how good Serna was...get a player like Serena instead!!!!

Recoba must stay put on his position!!!!

But we do need atleast ONE good (first choice) midfielder!
I know that we wont have Simeone back but Rui is OK!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts