Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is the midfield rating of my team weak?
I play 3-5-2

I have two solid midfielders(one on normal and the other on offen (as his passing is passable), and the other is inad PM and solid def played defensively.

Two wingers are pm inad and solid.

Why is that weak????

·
International
9,682 Posts
Simply because your playmakers are not good enough.

You may want to try and move the winger with solid PM to a playmaker position, along with the other two solid playmakers. And playing a winger with some playmaking towards middle could also improve your midfield rating. Stamina is also very important for your midfield rating - make sure your midfielders have stamina. Another important factor is Team Spirit. The better your TS, the better your midfield rating. Also, if you play away, your midfield rating would be aproximately one step lower than the one you'd pull playing at home.

And the midfield rating is not affected on whether you play your midfielders offensive/defensive. Only your offense/defense is.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
first off

2 solid pm's and an inad is crap :D

sorry balis but its really poor....

your players really arnt good to get a better rating

·
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, I think you've missed the point here :)

If I have a midfield of 5 7 7 5 7 (inad solid etc)
why is my rating 4 (weak?) surely it would be 6 or something?

Anyway I cant afford anything more than solid :D

I'm training keepers at present, I was training defence.

Ok anyway my team is
TS - Content
Confidence - Wonderful

mid 1 - Stam=5, pm=7, pass=6, def=4, form=4
mid 2 - Stam=8, pm=7, pass=3, def=3, form=6
mid 3 - Stam=8, pm=5, pass=5, def=7, form=5

wm1 - Stam=4, pm=7, pass=6, wing=5, form=6
wm2 - Stam=8, pm=6, pass=4, wing=4, form=6

the other wm I have
stam=8, pm=5, pass=5, wing=6, form=4

but you gotta appreciate I haven't been playing 1 year yet, about 10 months. I just improved my stadium to 23K. I'm in Div V.

Anything you can add to help me improve my midfield will be greatly appreciated :) dont say buy better players ;)
Its about cheapest £170K for an excellent PM that I have seen.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
balis,

look train keeprs to round brilliant, at that time sell them both
by two 17 yr old keepers who are passable...wtih cash go out and buy 3 brilliant mids, and buy like a formidable striker

then when both keepers are at around outstanding, sell the worse one, and wiht money buy a formid one, and just train the new one to outstanding and sell again, buy formid again and train to out, and that way u can make about 600K every 5 weeks...and improve team...meanwhile when first keeper comes to like a nice lvl (titanic) or w.e u like...sell the backup and switch training.

thats my adivce for keeper training

·
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Lav.

My keepers are both 18yo Solids, one is two weeks ahead of the other, (actually I have a third Solid but is injured for 4 weeks).

So train to Brill will mean rise of 4 levels say 6 weeks a piece (my coach is solid) so about 24-28 weeks. OK, thanks I got it now :).

Youth is excellent so I'll sell some of my better youth pulls to fund stadium improvements to 35K. (curr 23K) (supporters about 1300)

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
dont stress over midfield to much. from what i have experienced with my midfield ( look in sig ) it doesnt reap rewards like it USE to. before i would dominate, now people play CA, AIW, and it kills. i think good attack is what realyl stands out now. but ofcourse, midfield is important.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
From what I have read and heard you are totally correct :) Now with the new 'tactics' midfield isnt as 'useful' as it used to be :) I guess we will never know what is best because nowadays everything can be countered :rollani: or . . . at least I think it can :D

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
CA isnt effective

look in the usa....two of the teams with the best defences in the WORLD and i MEAN WORLD play a 532 CA with no luck

one guy is HT-bjorn, the other is Apoc. and it gets them nowhere.

CA is good, but unless you pull divine def and divine attack u wont score more then 2 goals.

middle i noticed still does alot, but u cant jsut be all middle, U HAVE TO BE BALANCED.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
LOL CA is bs.
in a recent friendly,
i had passable midfield, formiddable defense and inad attack.

my opponent had supernatural and magnificent attack but with inad midfield.

i won 3-1. :howler:

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
OK. All my players are at there peak and my team isnt exactly world class. What steps is it that I should take to slowly building a Great team?? I know I need money, but what should I look to buy and so on?:confused:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
open a new thread, tell us who is on your team (the skills) and what u train and how much cahs u have and the ratings these guys pull and ill be glad to help

1 - 12 of 12 Posts