1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Good lad :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Hopeful that Shackell will be fit, Carson is back training but won't be fit. So going into the biggest game of the season we will have Calamity Grant in goal :depress:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ryan Shotton just isn't a centre half, not physical enough, not willing to do the dirty things and far too casual.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Teesside police promising a "robust" reception for Derby fans on Saturday. Apparently been a lot of aggro in the recent games.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Ryan Shotton just isn't a centre half, not physical enough, not willing to do the dirty things and far too casual.
Spot on!

Surely Pearce is next in line.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Away allocation has just sold out :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Teesside police promising a "robust" reception for Derby fans on Saturday. Apparently been a lot of aggro in the recent games.
Usual warm welcome then :D

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Worrying fact, the last time we won at Middlesbrough, Malcolm Christie scored a brace.

Our record at the riverside is, W1 D2 L9 :scared:

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Worrying fact, the last time we won at Middlesbrough, Malcolm Christie scored a brace.

Our record at the riverside is, W1 D2 L9 :scared:
At least it wasn't Trevor Christie...

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
In promotion seasons you have to do things you haven't done for a while, I remember last time we went up, I was at Elland Road when we won there for the first time since Brian Clough was manager.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
With Brighton losing today, we have now lost the least amount of games in the division. To be honest I will be happy if we still hold that record tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts