Xtratime Community banner

81 - 83 of 83 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
oh ok. What got you into DK and all this E.E stuff if you dont mind me asking? Did you just randomly start liking it one day? :pp or a match you liked? etc?

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
True-Kozak said:
oh ok. What got you into DK and all this E.E stuff if you dont mind me asking? Did you just randomly start liking it one day? :pp or a match you liked? etc?
DK?,the answer is the Euro-88 played by Soviet Union under the guide of V.Lobanovsky,since that day i start to follow Dynamo,especialy since Lobanovsky return to Kyiv.
About Russia?i was a big fan always of Soviet Sport,even before Dynamo,and Russia is just the heiress of that tradition of great sport. :thumbsup:

But Kozak like i said before i am not a E.E fan,it is just Russian sport and Ukrainian football,ok. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
kleber said:
DK,the answer is the Euro-88 played by Soviet Union under the guide of V.Lobanovsky,since that day i start to follow Dynamo,especialy since Lobanovsky return to Kyiv.

But Kozak like i said before i am not a E.E fan,it is just Russian sport and Ukrainian football,ok. :thumbsup:
Ok, kleber, the interview is over for now. You can relax, have a cup of tea, compose yourself and we'll resume soon... :pp

81 - 83 of 83 Posts