Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There seems to be alot of intrest from Ukrainians living in England such as myself in going to see this match at the Riverside.

Have we got any intrest from other Ukrainian diaspora and how about the Ukraine based Dnipro fans. Middlesbourgh isnt the most attractive of towns but Newcastle is brilliant just up the road!!
(trust me I'm a student up here!!)

Just wondering if theres been any word on the tickets, how much and how do we get hold of them!!

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
OMG, only 5 days before the UEFA Cup game, Middlesbrough DESTROYED Manchester United at home 4:1!!!! :shocked:

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Middlesbrough captain Gareth Southgate will miss the UEFA Cup clash against Dnipro after he got injured against West Ham last weekend...
Southgate will miss anything from a 4 to 6 weeks and therefore definetely wiont be available for the Thursday's game...

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Anything known about the amount of travelling Dnipro-fans?

And how come there are 'so much' Ukrainians living in Western-Europe? For these people the European adventures of Dnipro are a great oppurtunity to see their team... I remember in Utrecht there were a lot of Ukrainians from Germany as well for example...

Good luck Dnipro!!!

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Im sure there will be a lot of supporters of Dnipro... I for once know a lot of football fans living in London and Im sure at least some of them will go to the game...
Not sure about the number of fans travelling from Dnipro thouhg... I dont think there will be more than 100 people... English life (although even for a day or two) is way too expensive for our "bhoys" :)

P.S. I love when we play Englsih or Scottish teams... This way the Irish always show them on their main channels, so i can watch it at home on my warm couch :D

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Well i have four games to decide which one i will see,Shakhtar,Dnipro,Cska and Zenit;i think i will choose Shakhtar. :angel:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Roman said:
You mean you have an option to see ANY of these 4 games LIVE!!!??
Yes,Shakhtar in Portuguese television :dazed: ,Cska on Eurosport,Dnipro on ITV,and i can also see the Zenit game in Ort Intrenational,so....

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Roman said:
Cool, I can only choose from Dnipro and CSKA... Dnipro is the obvious choice! :D
Yeah :tongue: ,but why not Shakhtar game,it is in the German channel Dsf Sport,so... :googly:

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Oh, It will definetely be shown in the pub then!!!
But then again, i have a choice Shakthar in the pub or Dnipro at home... ummm... i think im gonna pick my couch :D

Too bad both games are at the same time (almost - 15 mins difference)

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Well maybe at Ht of Dnipro game,you will go to the Pub. :scared:

Yeah is a shi.,all five games of the Former Soviet teams will start at the same time around 19.30-20.00 Portuguese time. :irritate: :doh:

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Btw, Dnipro will stay in the "Talltrees" hotel (4 stars) if anyone is interested... :)
also Kucherevsky did not go to England for some reason

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Well,guess i can see also the Lokomotiv game,live at rai. :tongue: :howler: ,but the problem is that at 20.00,so.... :irritate:

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Loko? Loko who?
Seriously, whats up with them? I mean they were such comfortable leaders in the midseason and now they are trailing to CSKA!!!!

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Roman said:
Loko? Loko who?
Seriously, whats up with them? I mean they were such comfortable leaders in the midseason and now they are trailing to CSKA!!!!
Well,you might know Sychev,he was the top striker for the team,he got a serious injurie in August and he might be out for one year. :dazed:
The club didnt buy anyone,so they were eliminated from the Cl by Rapid Vienna,a shame for Russian Football :irritate:,and in the Russian league,last win was back in August,si basicaly they dont have strikers.

Btw,Spartak is ahead of them in second place,so....

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Yeah, but Sychev is only one player... I refuse to believe that thats the reason they lost the league...

P.S. I'd like to see Rapid play Thun in the UEFA Cup this season... This game would get such huge popularity in Ukraine/Russia... Everyone would watch it! :howler:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Loko didnt buy any decent striker,so...
But this is good,we might see again Spartak in the Cl. :howler:

About Rapid-Thun,well no way,Rapid has lost all the games so far,so they are out of the Uefa competitions,this realy shows what kind of form is Loko.
About Thun they might end in the Uefa cup,last 32. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 83 Posts