Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know how the hell Fedele,Uva and the Tanzis do these things but £3.2 is a ridiculus low price.

We certainly have some strong negotiators in our club. :)

------------------
Any given Sunday,you either win or loose.That's FOOTBALL...

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
I believe Micoud is a very good player but who will run your offence for you next season and what formation will you guys be playing.

I am worried for you guys because it doesn't look like wise spending to first bring in Lauren then Micoud and then still be bringing in more attacking talent. I think we all know that Denilson or Nakata will be playng for Parma next season. What will you do with all these players?

I mean you don't wanna end up like INTER......a vulgar and embarassing display of what happens with a team of winners.....
never a winning team

------------------
[email protected] [email protected]

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Tazz, don't worry. :) They can all play together. Micoud on the left, Lauren on the right and Nakata behind the forwards. Of course Nakata haven't been mentioned here at all for a long time. Three names have been discussed for the mezza punta role. Alex, Riquelme and Rui Costa. With Rui Costa as first choice, Riquelme as second and Alex as third.

Other than that we will sign Farinos (1st choice) or Duscher (2nd choice). We will probably sign a defender too. I don't think we're over stocking really. Just defensive central midfielders... :) Bogho, Baggio, Bolano, Dabo, Farinos/Duscher, Appiah...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts