Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The outburst in the papers from Mick martyn whingeing about his sacking disgusted me,North gave you your big chance and in many eyes you were kept over your use by date.We understand you had a tough year but why dont you just appreciate what the club has done for you,also Your season was'nt spectacular by anyone's means only according to you.So Mick you probably wanted to be nursed to 300 games so take the dummy out of your mouth and show some manners and respect.:mad:

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
I tell you what fella's - He may be past his use by date , but the guy is mongrel !! He knows all the dirty tricks & has footy smarts !!! I wouldnt mind him at Freo for one season to teach some of the younger kids some defensive smarts . & when I say I wouldnt mind him at Freo , That is as a burst player 1-15 minutes per quarter. Very Experienced Old Dog

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
You need a fullback... he'd go on the vets list so no cap worries ...

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Youd take him Couts? he'd scare the kids with that face.:tongue:

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
MR MEAZZA said:
Youd take him Couts? he'd scare the kids with that face.:tongue:
You Bet I would !!
There are alot of young talented defenders at Freo who need to be taught the "mongrel " element of the game. This man will teach the kids to stare adversity in the eye & then spit on it !! Hey I'll admit he is past it , but goddamn he is one evil [email protected]@rd on the field and a physically hardman to match. Ideally will add the toughness we will lose through the departure of Leigh Brown !!

BTW - his rough head will be loved by the rough heads in the Freo Supportters group !! & he will be made a life member if he does get drafted & smashes the WC poof Jakovich !!

Also I know for fact Freo are looking for a Big Man( reserve) for a season & Mick Martyn fills the breach perfectly

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
*Trying to imagine how Mick Martyn would look in purple*

;)

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
dyertribe said:
*Trying to imagine how Mick Martyn would look in purple*

;)
;)
*trying to imagine DT telling him next season in #1 if he gets there !!!

I reckon it would be something like J Worsfold & Pies Supporter & Bruce Lee Enter the Dragon result.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Turning purple he looks like a martian or E.T then again I should'nt insult E.T.:tongue:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts