Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
I think that it is fairly safe to assume that Owen will not be leaving Liverpool for a little while yet...so this speculation is pointless!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Any more short forwards ? type of speedy gonzales !
No thanks

·
Registered
234 Posts
what makes u think Liverpool would even think of giving away their lover boy. Besides english should stay in their crappy league

·
Registered
234 Posts
i take that back not crappy league but penis league

[This message has been edited by Nick54 (edited 27-05-2000).]

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Give me one GOOD reason why he should!

Lazio Grande Lazio nata per domina'!

T

·
0 Posts
Lazio dont need Owen!
He can stay in the premier league.

------------------
Jonathan

J

·
0 Posts
owen should stay in pl together with other arrogant mother****ers........I just can't wait the day when those english ****s will be knocked out from euro 2000

------------------
DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE SMOKE AND FLY!!!!!!!!!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Nick54 and Joint...You are fascists who know nothing about football.If the Premier League is so crappy how did Arsenal get to the UEFA cup final?Leeds got to the semi final and beat Roma along the way.Man Utd and Chelsea got to the quarter final of the Champions league,and United of course won it the year before.You guys have serious racist problems.As for Michael Owen...Great pace,great goals...what an asset he would be for us.Salas was top scorer this year with 11.Owen would get at least 16-18 a season in Serie A.

X

·
0 Posts
Denis I agree with you 100%.
Forza Owen!!!

-------------------------------------------
Forza Lazio!!!!
Double Winners 1999-2000

D

·
0 Posts
Nick54...He just blew you out of the water boy !!!
As for going back to our own forum...I'm a Serie A fan first and a Premier League fan second.But most of all I'm a soccer fan.Owen is going to be one of the all-time greats.

p.s.-Enjoy Sesame Street next week !!!!!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
gee your intelligence has humbled me. I know what u mean by intereaction but english do not know how , they know only how to b arrogant, so stick ya beckham up your know where!! & P off

·
Registered
394 Posts
some people may argue that serie A is better than the premiership, but no-one can deny that you have to pay an arm and a leg to keep it that way!!!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
ask yourself who would you rather Simone Inzaghi, Salas, Ravenelli or Owen?
Be honest and rememeber that the guy is like 20 years old.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Cut the Crap!!! He should be good for Lazio, but i don't think Liverpool will sell him..
Maybe for the next 5 years....

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
234 Posts
can the english penis league fans please leave the forum. This is for me not about rascism it is about u guys going back to your own forum.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
o.k I'm sorry it seems that I misunderstood the concept of interaction. I thought that it meant communicating with others so that you can expand your knowledge of a situation. My mistake it means talk to the same people who agree with what you say and then patting yourself on the back for being so clever,
For the love of god what is the problem with people coming in and giving their opoinion on the issue, oh and by the way I thought that iut was very clever the way that you changed premier for penis, they start with the same letter. Keep watching Sesamme Street cos next week they are doing the letter N.

D

·
0 Posts
By the way...I'm an IRISH Lazio fan.
Nothing English about me at all.But I do know a good player when I see one.
Forza Lazio !!
Forza Owen!!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts