Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Great talent and ability.

People did take notice but they also noted that he was fat and really didn't have that drive to be seen as one of the real best.

But players like Miccoli are still essential to have around. He could be termed under the flawed genius tag.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
A great talent I always liked "il Romario del salento":proud:.I was a bit surprised he didn't get to feature more for the national team:D.

·
Registered
16,825 Posts
always felt he was a low-class "idiot" from the provinces and this is why he didn't make it in the high society of calcio, like the nt... he also played in a very tough era competitively

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Moggi ended his career cause he stood up to him. He said it clearly in one of his calciopoli recordings. And when Moggi was gone it was too late.

·
Scudetto
23,337 Posts
He was a dynamic and crazily annoying (in a good way) player. I ask the same question, why didn't he turn out well?

I remember quite well the "new" generation Juve had at that time.. But seemingly none of them really reached the heights they were supposed to.

Also I can't freaking believe he is 35 years old now. Wow.

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i have to give it to him though, he worked hard for the team, he had a natural big passion for football and lecce
0JcxPYISlsU

c5-rQ2-YasI

it's a hard quality to find nowadays

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
always felt he was a low-class "idiot" from the provinces and this is why he didn't make it in the high society of calcio, like the nt... he also played in a very tough era competitively

This is actually the reason why. He also hung out with bad individuals and talked crap about people like Falcone. He is were he belongs now. We do not need trash people like him in calcio

·
Registered
486 Posts
****ing hate this guy
Every time we played Palermo on Renzo Barbera he turned into Super Saiyan and would destroy us(till Ibra came along anyways lol)
****ing dwarf

At least he did the same to the other Milanese Team lol

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
Class player. With Perugia in particular he was incredible. Palermo too obviously. Would have loved to have him at Inter.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts