Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Swore on BBC any one else see it?. Said Fvck or something along the those lines. He had to be stoped lol. :thumbsup: :tongue: :howler: :jester: :) :star: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Get in lad! What an header, and an even better interview! I was working, but apparently we should have won not drew. Oh well, we've won 5 in 5 at home, so I reckon we can edge it.

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
very one sided game, citeh should have tonked villa who played like the away team but got better in the second half.

TGO you were "working" :pp, i thought you were one of those who ran onto the pitch in the mass celebration :pp

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
City were robbed from what i seen Vassell wasn't clinical as should be. Villa good on them putting away there first shot on target. Glad City got the equaliser they didn't deserve to go out.

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
City should have won this for sure, the draw is even disappointing. For once i saw Distin playing :D. He had a good game except is unlucky tackle on Villa goal.

Richards get so high on every corner, impressive :eekani: . A good prospect.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Richards has a brilliant leap on him, not that surprising to see him do that. He scored a hat-trick for the reserves in the Summer, so can find the net.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts