Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pa ljudi bar da imamo malo bolju ideju sa koga diskutiramo pizdarije na ovom forumu.Ajde kao i obicno ja da probijem led.

Ime/name:Ljubomir
nadimak/nickname:Kalin
Mesto rodjenja/Place of birth:Bor,Serbia
Trenutno mesto boravka/Current living place:Melbourne,Australia.
Visina/Height:190cm/6'3''
Tezina/Weight:90kg
Omiljeni klub/favourite club:Crvena Zvezda/Fk Bor
Slobodno vreme/Hobby:martial arts,boxing,football i da naravno zene,ozbiljno proganjamo pedere u Srbiji.
Sta najvise volis o Srbiji/What do you like about Serbia:Zene,prirodu Srbije,Srpsku kuhinju.
Sta najvise mrzis o Srbiji/what do you dislike about Serbia:Jebiga zajeban smo narod,previse gledanja/ogovarannja komsijinog dupeta nego svog licnog.

Neznam ako ima neko jos bolje pitanje neka stavi.

Vi ste na potezu dragi forumasi.

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
Ime/name:Marko
nadimak/nickname:Vuc
Mesto rodjenja/Place of birth:Oxford,England
Trenutno mesto boravka/Current living place:Wycombe,England.
Visina/Height:"6'0''
Tezina/Weight:70kg
Omiljeni klub/favourite club:Crvena Zvezda/Blackburn
Slobodno vreme/Hobby:Systema (Russian Martial Art), football, going out, filmovi
Sta najvise volis o Srbiji/What do you like about Serbia:Zene, food, food again - watching Zvezda, atmosfera
Sta najvise mrzis o Srbiji/what do you dislike about Serbia:Neki narod, panduri.

Ljubo - What Martial Art do you do?

·
Registered
9,223 Posts
Ime/name:Adam
nadimak/nickname:damsko
Mesto rodjenja/Place of birth:Beograd, Srbija
Trenutno mesto boravka/Current living place:Negde u holandiji
Visina/Height:199
Tezina/Weight:87kg
Omiljeni klub/favourite club:Crvena Zvezda
Slobodno vreme/Hobby: Karate, Malifutbal, Zezanje
Sta najvise volis o Srbiji/What do you like about Serbia: Pa bas kao svi, jelo, zene, atmosfera
Sta najvise mrzis o Srbiji/what do you dislike about Serbia:Zapadni dupolizci

·
♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ &#
4,315 Posts
Ime/name:Aleksandar
nadimak/nickname:Ace, Aco, Aleks, George, Alexandrovitch
Mesto rodjenja/Place of birth:Brussels, Belgium
Trenutno mesto boravka/Current living place:Brussels, Belgium
Visina/Height:1m77
Tezina/Weight:67kg
Omiljeni klub/favourite club:Fiorentina, Radnicki Nis
Slobodno vreme/Hobby:Going out, football, swimming, tennis, drawing
Sta najvise volis o Srbiji/What do you like about Serbia: off course the women, nightlife, nature, the people in general, the cheap taxis
Sta najvise mrzis o Srbiji/what do you dislike about Serbia:The bad roads and infrastructure, the police

·
Vojvoda
3,640 Posts
Ime/name: Petar
nadimak/nickname:perica
Mesto rodjenja/Place of birth: Zvezdara Beograd
Trenutno mesto boravka/Current living place: Toronto Canada
Visina/Height: 6.0
Tezina/Weight: 170pnds
Omiljeni klub/favourite club: Not applicable really
Slobodno vreme/Hobby: Football (Soccer)
Sta najvise volis o Srbiji/What do you like about Serbia: History in regards to heroism, Vojislav Seselj and having palachinke in knez mihajlova with my cousins :D
Sta najvise mrzis o Srbiji/what do you dislike about Serbia: Boris tadic, Cedomir Jovanovic and pig from vojvodina who wants seperation (his name is on the tip of my tounge). I also hate the liberal people who softned our people and our lack of unity in the past few years.

·
Vojvoda
3,640 Posts
Oh i think pigs name is nenad canak, i may be mistaken

·
Registered
776 Posts
Ime/name:Marko
nadimak/nickname:neman nijedan
Mesto rodjenja/Place of birth:Zadar,Hrvatska
Trenutno mesto boravka/Current living place:Glendale, Arizona
Visina/Height:193cm/6'4
Tezina/Weight:85 kg
Omiljeni klub/favourite club:Crvena Zvezda, Lazio
Slobodno vreme/Hobby:kosarka
Sta najvise volis o Srbiji/What do you like about Serbia: narod
Sta najvise mrzis o Srbiji/what do you dislike about Serbia: Nista bas, samo oni siptari u Kosovu.

·
Ne oprastam
12,643 Posts
Ime/name: Milos
nadimak/nickname: Miki
Mesto rodjenja/Place of birth: Knin,Krajina
Trenutno mesto boravka/Current living place: Stoney Creek, Canada
Visina/Height:6'1
Tezina/Weight:190 lbs
Slobodno vreme/Hobby: Basketball, running, working out, poker
Sta najvise volis o Srbiji/What do you like about Serbia: Women and food
Sta najvise mrzis o Srbiji/what do you dislike about Serbia: Prodane duse

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Ime/name: Slobodan
nadimak/nickname: Slobo, Slobby
Mesto rodjenja/Place of birth: Kettering, UK
Trenutno mesto boravka/Current living place: Nottingham, UK
Visina/Height:5'9
Tezina/Weight:76kg
Slobodno vreme/Hobby: Football, Clubbing, getting trashed
Sta najvise volis o Srbiji/What do you like about Serbia: Women, food, country, people
Sta najvise mrzis o Srbiji/what do you dislike about Serbia: Traitors(Tadic), Crime

·
SPQR
3,660 Posts
Ime/name:Milan
nadimak/nickname:Milzi
Mesto rodjenja/Place of birth:Zavidovici, Bosnia
Trenutno mesto boravka/Current living place:Sydney,Australia.
Visina/Height:178cm
Tezina/Weight:84kg (MUSCLE NOT FAT lol)
Omiljeni klub/favourite club:Crvena Zvezda, Bonnyrigg White Eagles
Slobodno vreme/Hobby:Travelling, More than one chick at a time, Technology, All European Sports, Gym
Sta najvise volis o Srbiji/What do you like about Serbia:Definetly our ladies (to die for), Our music, patriotism (ziveo RATKO MLADIC, KARADZIC)
Sta najvise mrzis o Srbiji/what do you dislike about Serbia:My biggest disappointment is the fact we betray each other all the time, more or less for money. Izdajice me jedu ko niko.

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
Ljubomir Magaš;6935782 said:
Kao klinac for 6 years karate,then spent a year jiu jitsu i onda preso u malo zesce rokanje boks sve do dana danasnjeg,
i ako moji stari bio protiv kako kaze" Si ti normalan da ti razbiju nos i celije mozga,a ja mu uvek vratim "jebiga bas zbog toga stari bolje da ja naucim da nekog drugom razbijem nos i ostetim mozak,nego neko meni.

Ali to tvoje rusko,jel to bese koriscenje dlana i laktova,skoro bez pesnica?zanimljiva vestina.
Cool - I did Jujutsu for one year - I really liked it then the club moved and it was too far to travel so then I picked up Systema. I love it the most out of anything I have done in the past. It's purely for self-defence and not really gonna be the best thing for 1 on 1 MMA style fights.

We train with bare knuckle and no mats. We take a lot of punches to the body and occasionally go to the head - but the problem with bare knuckles hitting head is that you can injure yourself easily.

We have a Serbian guy Alexander Kostic who is one of the best in the world at Systema - I went to Kopaonik for 6 days training seminar last year and also to Belgium to see another weekend seminar. Constantly surprised as to how good he is.

[tub]LCu1ETqTIO8[/tub]

[tub]9zyOocl7XBc[/tub]

·
Lord of the Basement
15,331 Posts
Ime/name:Dragan
nadimak/nickname:nemam
Mesto rodjenja/Place of birth:Mostar, Jugoslavija
Trenutno mesto boravka/Current living place:Ottawa, Canada
Visina/Height:186cm
Tezina/Weight:85kg
Omiljeni klub/favourite club: Crvena Zvezda ili Lazio
Slobodno vreme/Hobby:taekwando, boxing, futbol, kosarka, odbojka, zene, drustvo
Sta najvise volis o Srbiji/What do you like about Serbia:Zene, zivot, hrana, zastava
Sta najvise mrzis o Srbiji/what do you dislike about Serbia: sve ostalo

·
Lord of the Basement
15,331 Posts
another thing that pisses me off is how Serbia has the four c's on its flag but many people dont even know what they stand for let alone follow it. and serbia has no leaders anymore.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cool - I did Jujutsu for one year - I really liked it then the club moved and it was too far to travel so then I picked up Systema. I love it the most out of anything I have done in the past. It's purely for self-defence and not really gonna be the best thing for 1 on 1 MMA style fights.

We train with bare knuckle and no mats. We take a lot of punches to the body and occasionally go to the head - but the problem with bare knuckles hitting head is that you can injure yourself easily.

We have a Serbian guy Alexander Kostic who is one of the best in the world at Systema - I went to Kopaonik for 6 days training seminar last year and also to Belgium to see another weekend seminar. Constantly surprised as to how good he is.

[tub]LCu1ETqTIO8[/tub]

[tub]9zyOocl7XBc[/tub]

Zajebano sranje to,like you are made up of sh!t mixed with jelly.I got feeling that if I was to hit you with klasicnim kreseom your face would just vibrate backwards with no damage, kao da si ovaj iz terminator 2.

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
ye but im pretty sure that the for C's comes from the byzantine time. the byzantium flag has the 4 c's but im sure us serbs somewhere along the line made samo sloga srbina spasava....
the Byzantine one had four B's (v's), standing for 'Kings of Kings, Rulers of Kings' or something...

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
Zajebano sranje to,like you are made up of sh!t mixed with jelly.I got feeling that if I was to hit you with klasicnim kreseom your face would just vibrate backwards with no damage, kao da si ovaj iz terminator 2.
:howler:

Most people would go down if they took a hard shot flush on the jaw.

·
SPQR
3,660 Posts
the Byzantine one had four B's (v's), standing for 'Kings of Kings, Rulers of Kings' or something...
u sure cause look at ouor flag and the c's on it and look at the byzantium flag and the c's...they look the same to me!

·
SPQR
3,660 Posts
600px-Flag_of_PalaeologusEmperor.svg.png
800px-Flag_of_Serbia.svg.jpg

see look closely they're very similar. im sure our falg is based on theirs!

·
Registered
9,223 Posts
Im not sure about the flag.
But I do know the twoheaded eagle is a byzantine symbol

·
Registered
138 Posts
Do I have to write in Serglish too?:D No I will write in Serbian.
Ime/name:Balša
nadimak/nickname:Bajo
Mesto rodjenja/Place of birth:Trebinje, a zivio sam 5 godina u Podgorici
Trenutno mesto boravka/Current living place:perm, Rusija
Visina/Height:185cm
Tezina/Weight:73kg
Omiljeni klub/favourite club:Crvena zvezda
Slobodno vreme/Hobby:citanje, sport, politika i hemija
Sta najvise volis o Srbiji/What do you like about Serbia:zene,hrana, strast prema sportu, Skadarlija...
Sta najvise mrzis o Srbiji/what do you dislike about Serbia:zute podtrpezne kucke (Tadic i co), podanicki mentalitet i njhova politika izvoza.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts