Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
You trained with this team in training:

Jefferson; Dani Alves, Thiago Silva, David Luiz, Marcelo; Lucas Leivas, Fernandinho, Lucas, Ronaldinho; Hulk, Neymar

What is that? A 4-2-3-1? 4-4-2? :googly:

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
What? A four-man backline, two DMs plus São Paulo's Lucas in midfield, and RG-Neymar-Hulk upfield. It's a 4-3-3.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Sorry, I don't know enough about Sao Paulo's Lucas.

Who's playing as the 9? Hulk? What a friggin' waste.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
No, I assume Hulk would be at the right wing. Ronaldinho rarely leaves the left wing and Neymar is the striker.

And I hope Hulk delivers a solid performance.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts

·
Administrator
29,392 Posts
Hulk can be a good foward, but if Mano do with him what he does with every 9, a fake pivot, it will be a waste.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
This Brasilian NT that Mano built is AWESOME, we have Mexico on the ropes! After opening the scoreboard with that opportunistic goal from David Luiz (the keeper never had a chance of saving that one :star: ) obviously we started exchanging passes around and around and around, cleverly making the Mexicans run after us instead of trying to shoot at goal. Mano is a tactical genius and this match is like the classic Rumble In The Jungle boxing match, only I'm not sure which team is Muhammad Ali. :happy: To twist the knife, Daniel Alves got himself sent off to instill a false sense of security in the Mexican side... a brilliant piece of psychological warfare that is assured to make them relax and enjoy the second half much more. ;) And to top off a first half that really symbolizes Mano Menezes' whole experience with our XT so far, Jefferson made an excellent defense to the penalty that Dani Alves left behind, in an obvious parallel with all the other times Mano's team escaped from disaster based exclusively on individual performances. :star:

After this unforgettable first half, we can only hope for the best! :proud: Will Jefferson save the day? Will Ronadinho remember what it was like to be creative? Will Mano be employed next week? Will Lucas notice that the match began? Let's find out in the next 45-minute episode of "11 Players and a Dumbass"!

·
Administrator
29,392 Posts
The notable thing is that he has one man less, the supposed leader that walk in the middlefield R10 is not sacked. Globo menezes is amazing.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
The sad thing is, it would still be possible to get something out of this game if we were to get our shit together... I see players who want it, but they're not organized. And Mano doesn't seem to have a plan to change the game.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts