Xtratime Community banner

Messina - Parma

2K views 104 replies 27 participants last post by  Dredg 
#1 ·
A win!

Discuss!!!!

#4 ·
I dont understand this alot of people were saying we could beat Fiorentina and now we say we would be happy with a point against a team below us?

I think we can win this game if we play well and if we do win it i think unless something terrible happens we are safe, as we would be 6 points clear of Empoli as they wont beat Milan and 5 points clear of messina

#6 ·
Parma Talent said:
I dont understand this alot of people were saying we could beat Fiorentina and now we say we would be happy with a point against a team below us?
We've collected 18 pts at home and 8 away from home.

Baring that in mind, I do also actually think we can win this. Messina are nothing special. 3 pts here would put us in a great position for the rest of the season. Luckily for us Empoli have Milan, so we could be 6 pts clear of the relegation zone with a win here. Cagliari are also away to Livorno, and I believe still haven't won a game away from home.

#12 ·
I dunno guys, i know what ur saying about not underestimating the home team, however, let's be real here, Fiorentina are battling for Champions and have the league's leading scorer, while Messina are struggling for Serie A survival.

I'd take my chances any day with Messina away, rather then Fiorentina at the Tardini.

#15 ·
In the last three away games, 2:1 with Empoli, 2:2 with Juve, 1:0 with Treviso. We should be more confident about our team when they play away games. The defence is always good at away. They pay more attention about it. However, at home, it seems easier to get points. So they just think how to attack and leave a poor defence line.

#17 ·
Hey you can't say the score!

Fiorentina was going through bad situation when they play away in fact against us was the first win in the last 2 months! and Messina they won 1 and 4 draws in the last 5 matches at home.

So a win would be more than happy at Messina but a draw isn't a bad result.

I am happy about tomorrow's formation because 99% Dessena and Ferronetti are going to start the game instead of Bolano and Contini

Probable formation : 4-3-2-1

Corradi
Bresciano - Marchionni
Dessena - Simplicio - Grella
Bonera - Couto - Cannavaro - Ferronetti
Bucci

FORZA PARMA

#21 ·
I would like to see Pisanu make his way into this game. I say we start playing ala Roma, before Totti was injured. Let's just put Pisanu, Marchionni and Morfeo in attacking roles and lets see what happens.

You know what else I'd be curious to see (and I'm sure it would work), is to put Simpli in an attacking role, and let Bresciano play further back.

#22 ·
Also, I think Bonera should move back to middle, and partner Rossi. With Ferronetti and Pasquale as the wing backs.

Let's get Couto outta there once and for all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.