Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i saw the game and realised that Messina was in charge i knew that something bad was going to happen....anyone who has seen this guy in the CL knows that he is trouble....congrats to milan...but roma should of had a claer pen..... i feel sorry for totti...who tried to carry us but was marked out a little...he was still our best player though....Cappelo got the tactics wrong again but looking back at games like empoli where milan had 7mins of time and scored in the last one....and that penalty where tommasson dived....and even at the rescheduling of the derby to suit milan....do you smell something fishy here..... i have to say even though milan are great.... i do:star:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GaGa said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You support all the tops teams in Italy...hmmmmmmm
WHY?:)

For the last time.... i support all italian teams in the cl...but as roma in the serie a ...... so in serie i only wanted roma to win....does that answer your question...:star:

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
like empoli where milan had 7mins of time and scored in the last one....and that penalty where tommasson dived....and even at the rescheduling of the derby to suit milan....
Loads of bullshit

Here we go again :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Look in the stands to the answer for ur question!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haider said:
Loads of bullshit

Here we go again :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ha ha ha anyone who saw todays game (did you?) knows we should of had clear pen....its not the first time milan have got 'lucky' in the serie a ....hey milan are the best team in italy....but i was saying on another site weeks ago that some of these late descisions stunk:star:

Are you saying sheva's blatant handball was not a pen... messina was around 2 yards from it facing sheva....how could he of missed it???:star:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Il Moreista said:
For the last time.... i support all italian teams in the cl...but as roma in the serie a ...... so in serie i only wanted roma to win....does that answer your question...:star:
Yeah I also sympathize with other Italian teams in CL but I don't put them in my list...

·
Registered
2,725 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GaGa said:
Yeah I also sympathize with other Italian teams in CL but I don't put them in my list...

Okay then...thanks for telling me about yourself lol...

back to the point people milan have been fantastic all season...but even they know....they were a little vunerable and certain decisons helped them on thier way.....maybye we should have a comp....we can see who helped milan the most j/k....(joke)

Well done milan... but well done to roma...little money....little help from the ref.....and our vice president doesn't run the league:star:

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
little help from the ref
So u admit the ref has helped Roma

and our vice president doesn't run the league
You would like that - wouldnt you:D

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haider said:
So u admit the ref has helped Roma

You would like that - wouldnt you:D
I would cos i would reschedlue your games to suit us and get a few dodgy penalties as well lol lol...all credit to milan though im pissed off...but i am stirring it with you guys a little...should have been a pen though lol lol:star:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I never though id say this...but the game needed collina....i personally hope that if messina is spotted in rome again...that he get taken out by roma ultras lol lol:star:

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Had we gotten Collina - you would have claimed that Milan bended the rules to get Collina.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
I think it was a pk, but to say that the reason Roma lost today was due to the ref, is grossly unfair.

Roma did absolutely nothing. Milan dominated play, possesion, created and defended well. Totti was awful and besides that free kick, all he did was miss passes and proceeded to loose all the ball he had. Unfortunately, Roma lost deservedly.

The behaviuor of the fans was shameful.

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Haider said:
Had we gotten Collina - you would have claimed that Milan bended the rules to get Collina.
And I would have been very happy with that.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
barça said:
I think it was a pk, but to say that the reason Roma lost today was due to the ref, is grossly unfair.

Roma did absolutely nothing. Milan dominated play, possesion, created and defended well. Totti was awful and besides that free kick, all he did was miss passes and proceeded to loose all the ball he had. Unfortunately, Roma lost deservedly.

The behaviuor of the fans was shameful.
:thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
13,714 Posts
1) It was clearly a handball. If it was a penalty or not...
Sheva's arm was raised, clearly, but also I don't think it was an intentional one. So it's up to the ref's interpretation, isn't it?

2) The referee should have ended the match after the Roma fans started their criminal acts.
That would have - notoriously - favoured us, instead the ref's decision favoured Roma, and it was pretty damm dangerous for Dida and co. to keep playing under those circunstances, no to mention how hard it must be to keep concentrated when your life is in danger.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Totti was not that bad... we knew he was going to have four men marking him.... if totti played for milan it would be different...still when he goes to madrid...i feel sorry for the teams that have to go to the benabeau:star:

Milan have had some dodgy penalties this season and some dodgy minutes added on too....end of:star:

·
Registered
13,063 Posts
In fairness to Messina the idiot, what do you expect him to do when the president of Italy and the president of the league (his employer), both of which own/manage the Milanisti, are in the crowd watching every call?! He would have been fired and his career would have been over had he made the correct call.
Total conflict of interest in the bald thug and the rich bully president being there at the match. It smells. And bad.
:groan:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts