Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good result for Udinese. If not for Storari pulling some fine saves you could've grabbed maximum points.

Obodo scored a great goal.

Iaquinta was very disappointing while Di Natale and then Barreto were lively.

Bertotto had quite a solid outing in defence.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I think Udinese will improve and stay up with Galeone.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
you guys suck...im just browsing the site and i have this game recorded but did not watch it yet. Why must you guys change the thread name after the game is over!!!!!

·
Registered
57,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Ooops. Sorry. :D

For the record, there was no change to the thread title as this thread was started AFTER the match was over.

I thought it would be the normal thing to do. :)

btw, it was a really piss poor game. :yawn: I wouldn't recommend watching it especially now that you know the final scoreline. Just watch the two goals as they're quality. :star:

p.s. did Candela ever play in a deep playmaking role at Roma ? you know, like Pirlo at Milan nowadays.

p.p.s. where's Arianna ?! :googly:

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Its alright...i usually avoid these places when im about to watch some games since i have DVR and record them...

Candela was the best...he could play anywhere on the field...although i dont remember him playing like Pirlo.

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
p.s. did Candela ever play in a deep playmaking role at Roma ? you know, like Pirlo at Milan nowadays.
No, but I can imagine that he could be better there than a lot of people of his regular position.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts