Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the barcelona-albacete game.. one of my freinds who watched it on SKY SPORTS told me that the commentator said that MESSI buy out cluse was 100,000,000 EURO's!!!!

is that true?? did he sing a new contract to shrug off any rumours of him going to inter milan or other clubs??

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
it was raised before Fabregas left for Arsenal smart arse

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
killah said:
No it wasn't. :nono:

He signed his extension (which included his raised bye-out clause) in the summer after you lost Fabregas.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
killah said:
Yup, El Fenómeno is correct, Fabregas left Barca two seasons ago, and two seasons ago Messi was 15/16.

You don't have enough knowledge about your club do you? :)

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Real_Madrid said:
Yup, El Fenómeno is correct, Fabregas left Barca two seasons ago, and two seasons ago Messi was 15/16.

You don't have enough knowledge about your club do you? :)
As if you know everything about your club? I've seen you getting proven wrong multiple times, so you shouldn't be the one talking about others not knowing "enough" of their club. :nono:

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Wrong, he signed a contract in October 2003, with a release clause of €30 million which would be raised to €150 million when he joined the first team.

On Fabregas, he knew he was never going to be as good as Iniesta so he took the easy option out and joined a smaller club, he won't be missed.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
killah said:
On Fabregas, he knew he was never going to be as good as Iniesta so he took the easy option out and joined a smaller club, he won't be missed.

ouch, you bitch :pp

Fabregas has a few years on Iniesta, i'm sure he's quite confident in his own ability.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
killah said:
Wrong, he signed a contract in October 2003, with a release clause of €30 million which would be raised to €150 million when he joined the first team.

Emmm sure, keep telling yourself that, while he keeps dominating the midfield against world class teams that Arsenal play. I hate the arse, but the guy is a gem....it must hurt losing him like that :tongue: , especially to be ****ed by Pique a few months later as well :howler: :thumbsup: , who has been great for our treble winning and potential quadraple youths :star: .

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
that was a tongue in cheek comment aimed to take the piss, it doesn't mean that i don't truthfully believe Iniesta will become a much better player than Cesc in the future, oh congratulations Drito i mean wow you managed to prize away a 16 year old from Barcelona who's so good but yet can't even remove Shitty Slivestre from your first team, you must be quite proud, or is it languishing in 3rd place with a £30 million striker who's scored less goals than Robbie Keane getting to you, or perhaps with that much money spent on strikers you've managed a meagre 54 goals this season ? Have fun with your treble winning youths, i'm sure in a few years they might notch up a win against Exeter without a replay ?

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
So putting him straight on 1st team to get killed by strikers like Ferguson huh seems a better idea to you :wallbang: ?? Even Morientes a strong world class forward is getting pushed around, let alone a youth having to face typical english centreforwards. Ill look forward to your comments in a season or two when he becomes a 1st teammer.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Drito said:
So putting him straight on 1st team to get killed by strikers like Ferguson huh seems a better idea to you :wallbang: ?? Even Morientes a strong world class forward is getting pushed around, let alone a youth having to face typical english centreforwards. Ill look forward to your comments in a season or two when he becomes a 1st teammer.
you'll probably be back here with your tail between your legs after you languish in 4th again (Liverpool winning the CL this season would spur them on to Overtake you and Everton in the league next season )

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
killah said:
Iniesta the guy who misses every sitter? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
nah, i would have slagged you off last season aswell, in fact if you read through my posts i did, besides you went 26 years without winning a title and one of the teams you support has won **** all for 16 years, i'm quite surprised you havent already got your tail between your legs, run along now

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Real_Madrid said:
Iniesta the guy who misses every sitter? :rolleyes:
It is not particularly his task to score. Get some tactical education. :)

1 - 20 of 69 Posts