Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Lippi : Juve e in Israel addesso !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just want to let you know. :D

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
LOL, nice touch of sarcasim from the Udinese fans. Maybe some fans can buy him a plane ticket there too.

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
Mago said:
"Lippi: Udine is in Italy"
:D:D This is very funny.

I think it's great that Lippi is even considering Zola into the team. Well not only because he's Zola, but I really like the way he's so open to everything. A coach's worst sin is being prejudiced and closed.. at least Lippi is showing minimal signs of this and giving everyone a chance as long as he is Italian and playing well. I think this is great for the development of the NT in general.

By the way I don't think it's personal that Lippi has so far ignored the Udinese players.. it's a matter of time. :)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wel...all people thinks that Udinese is from Slovenia or Austraia...that's why our suppoerters write that ;) :D...because also Lippi maybe think so:D

:dielaugh:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
If you care about Italy you should sign the petition to remove Lippi.

http://www.marione.net/speciale/lippinonazionale/post.htm

Even if you do not agree with the reasons you can see we are quickly going nowhere with this fool

Hopefully he will have a Merry Christmas with him being bounced from a position he doesn't deserve anyway.. Italy deserves better than this retard

·
Registered
46,358 Posts
Della Rocca said:
Even if you do not agree with the reasons you can see we are quickly going nowhere with this fool
I don't agree with the reasons I read in the link you gave. Yet, I think he is the wrong man too.

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
i personally don't think he's the best man in the country to lead the NT but the team's play has been encouraging so far, well at least to me. I would say give him a chance.. at least he's not doing all the things that Trap used to do, and that's a good enough sign. :)

But then again I know I tend to be overly-optimistic about things.. I famously backed Trap up just before the Euros, remember. Man do I feel embarassed I did that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts