Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please leave this forum in peace! Do not disturb us with your childish comments and attacking words! We got problems, and we don't need YOU to deal with them! Now hasta la vista!

Firdaus I want this piece Stickied and Closed.

·
Bobo
4,525 Posts
why,what happened lastnight effects all football lovers.

WE ARE ALL SORRY,make no mistake about it,this transends rivalry.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
*hasta La Vista Baby
U Wont Be Back

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
No problem, I will stay out until I am invited back or until any Inter fan posting in this thread posts in the Milan forum. Enjoy the solitude. :)

·
Registered
60,516 Posts
I think that Milan fans aren't that bad, apart from one certain moron that we all know so well.

I didn't see any of 'em gloating or anything.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, just when I'm trying to do something about Milan AND other fans, you have to come up with this. Fine with me then. if you're happy letting this place be run down by ppl telling us our coach is fuked up or our manager is an idiot or our owner needs to go or simply our CURVA IS SHIT or that we should be ashamed, then go aehad. I won/'t stick around for it.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
about the fact that our coach is fked up,that shows that milan fans do know smth about football,about the other stuff it doesnt have any place in the inter forum,so ill tell it in french,german,english,italian,russian,armenian
CIAO(ARRIIIVIIDERCII)
OREVOIR(SALUT)
BYE
CHUS
DOSVIDANIE
HAJOGHUTJUN

hope u got what i mean
HASTA LA VISTA BABY

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Those jerks in the Curva injured our keeper. Of course we're going to react. What did you expect? :confused:

Pulsar36 said:
if you're happy letting this place be run down by ppl telling us our coach is fuked up or our manager is an idiot or our owner needs to go or simply our CURVA IS SHIT or that we should be ashamed, then go aehad. I won/'t stick around for it.

It's mostly Inter fans who are saying stuff about your coach or your owner. Most visitors to your forum have been careful to differentiate between real Inter supporters and those organized flare-throwing morons.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ruffian I suggest you stop talking about this subject. You don't know the first thing about being an Inter fan, and I think all those people up there are real fans regardless of their poor actions.

Those morons are our fans and we will have to accept them. That is my point. And lastly, don't make this damn forum a spitting ground for your complaints of hurting your keeper.

I left your forum after protests, and I think its time you leave as well. I've had enough of you, and no Mr. Nice guy smiley face anymore. Just get the hell out.

I mean what the ****....what the **** did we do in injuring your keeper?

No point coming to us

I'll curse off anyone who fukin wants to create a mess including Inter fans

I'm so pissed off

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
I left your forum after protests, and I think its time you leave as well. I've had enough of you, and no Mr. Nice guy smiley face anymore. Just get the hell out.
OK.

:) :sob: :cry: :tongue: :kiss:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now that everyone is gone let me say this to the Inter fans.
What the **** is wrong with us?

i'm just in denail guys

I can't do anything but think

Why the hell do we have to go through this?

We are complete losers
i swear to god

i'm not gonna stick around for 65 years like some old red sox twat until last year

if we don't win in the next 20 yeras i quit football

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I seriously didnt expect such violent actions from the Curva. I am shocked. But worrying about it wont help. We can only hope it was an isolated incident.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
ez ezz ez

Pulsar when u are an inter fan u have to realize all eyes are always going to be on us
since inter is the most entertaining team in the world

·
Registered
225 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
i'm not gonna stick around for 65 years like some old red sox twat until last year

if we don't win in the next 20 yeras i quit football
.which team you are playing for, Pulsar? :happy: :shades:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
As I have stated and my fellow Milanisti we have no beef with the Inter fans in general,Personally the gooses who hurt Dida to me have no portrayal of a true Inter supporter.We have always had a friendly rivalry and sadly this has happened,If I'm not wanted in the forum I will gladly refrain from posting in here. ;)

·
Registered
43,408 Posts
Actually, some of Puslar thoughts, i.e. reasons, to open this thread make sense to me. You need dignity and pride of what you are. I know you all have it, guys, but Pulsar's appeal and reasoning in his posts here underline and elevate that idea. Be proud! :) (but having PSV avatars is not exacly along these lines in my book ;) )

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Damn proud to be Interista. Damn proud no matter what happens. I will never feel ashamed of our real fans: The Ultras of Curva Nord! They are much more of fans than I will ever be. They live, eat, breathe, drink, sleep Inter. I dont even compare to them.

FORZA INTER! You make me proud :proud:

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Please leave this forum in peace! Do not disturb us with your childish comments and attacking words! We got problems, and we don't need YOU to deal with them! Now hasta la vista!

Firdaus I want this piece Stickied and Closed.
Dude , you are probably the 3d most poster on the Milan forum, and now we can't post here ?? :D

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Razman said:
Damn proud to be Interista. Damn proud no matter what happens. I will never feel ashamed of our real fans: The Ultras of Curva Nord! They are much more of fans than I will ever be. They live, eat, breathe, drink, sleep Inter. I dont even compare to them.

FORZA INTER! You make me proud :proud:
Be proud that they helped confirm your defeat in the CL :proud:

:howler:

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
will all you non interistas please just leave ?
we desire not to be bothered and / or advised by any of you all. we are fine like we are.
im proud to be an interista too. i am proud that we were better than milan in all the four matches that we played. and im proud that even when we did not win we fought till the end.
and im proud because we have true fans .. no matter what they do im proud of them.
FORZA INTER

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.