Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
What's he saying bro? I'm at work so my media player is on mute ;) I notice he had the black & white combo top on though...

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Fransada dogdu,
Besiktasli oldu,
Helal olsun sana,
Pascal Nouma,
Pascal Nouma.....

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jemster said:
What's he saying bro? I'm at work so my media player is on mute ;) I notice he had the black & white combo top on though...
He's basically saying he received tons of emails from Besiktas fans, that they're always in his heart, that he's never forgotten Besiktas.
He says he loves Besiktas, 'besiktas forever' and 'herzaman siyah beyaz'
He says he misses Ahmet Dursun, the club doktor, demiroren and Kivanc oktay. He might come to view a match and to model our new jerseys for Umbro in may-june.

then he says " Besiktas forever, big up, peace' :D

·
Registered
111 Posts
"Kıvaç(oktay) if u hear me..check your phone..call me back.." :crybaby:

Fransada doğdu Beşiktaşlı oldu helal olsun sana Pascal Nouma..Pascal Noumaaa

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
D-lite, can you please tell me where can I download the clip because I can't do that from this address and I really wan't to watch it. Thanks in advance. ;)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Romanticar :)

I wonder why you can't download it off that link?
that's wierd.
I don't know where else you can download it from, but I'll try posting it on a free site and give you the adddress and we can try it that way.

cheers bro ;)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
maybe it's past the bandwith allowed by the provider?
I bet they never thought so many people would download it :D

Ok I'll post it up on a free upload site tonite and let everyone know. But I gotta go now so I'll get it done later.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I don't know why but I still can't download it. :( Manny and F0RZA KARTAL, did the download started automaticaly on your computer?

Maybe the time for downloading the file expired...

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
It still works for me. You have to pick "free" on the first page, then wait for about 30-45 seconds till the "Download: gallery_2_41_3410483.wmv" link becomes active (it is in the bottom).

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I managed to download it from the first link in the meantime, and what a great video by Nouma. :cool:

Anyway big thanks for the effort D-lite and Manny. :thumbsup: ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts