Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Another game, another probable loss. Everyone's minds are probably on the BATE game midweek, which we will loose as well. Kuyt and Cristian could be dropped for both Mehmet's according to LigTV.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
---------Sow----------Webo---------
--Stoch-----------------------Topuz
--------------RM--EMRE------------
-HAK------Egemen--Serdar--------GG
---------------MERT-----------------

This will be good, Stoch can do his normal drives down the left, or we can see the GG/Topuz overlap on the right. In any case, we can have Topuz track back when needed, he'll be able to do that for 60mins easily.

And when we have control of the game we can bring in Topal and Salih for the midfielders and also we can bring in Krasic

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
HAK > Ziegler?

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its not about who is better, its about who is in form. HAK has been gaining great form lately and it was a shame to see him in the stands last game in place of Ziegler. I like Ziegler but he's not going to be in form for a bit.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Stoch didn't make the squad again. Poor guy.

Aykut obviously thinks you don't need natural wingers as strikers will also do the job anyway. I see it's working out great for you.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Stoch didn't make the squad again. Poor guy.

Aykut obviously thinks you don't need natural wingers as strikers will also do the job anyway. I see it's working out great for you.
Terim also thinks you don't need natural wingers but applies this philosophy in slightly different manner.

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Only two CB's brought with Bekir and Egemen. So glad we get to continually see Bekir, especially after that stellar game against Sivas where his pass success was probably close to 10%.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Dude they're all shit. Bekir, Serdar same thing. 1 guy tries to play to hard, the other guy a pussy.

WIth the current squad I hope we see a very plain 4-4-2

----------Webo------Sow
-caner-Emre--RM---Topuz
Zig---egemen-bekir---gg

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Caner :palm: im so tired of these 18 man selections. iKoot istifa artik ya. I dont even care if we win this game, the league, the euro cup, whatever, this guy is ****ing shit.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Hasan wasn't brought as well. If he's not injured then what the fack is up with these selections lately. Holy crap the most important transfer this summer will be coach. Someone start those rumors.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Hasan wasn't brought as well. If he's not injured then what the fack is up with these selections lately. Holy crap the most important transfer this summer will be coach. Someone start those rumors.
I heard that Aykut has dropped him because he doesn't think HAK is "living right". If true, Aykut is simply bullshitting because HAK doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that is into the nightlife lifestyle.

On the other hand.....we know for a fact that the likes of Kuyt, Meireles and Krasic are out every other night and play like shit every week and still get picked.

I swear, Aykut has NO CLUE about management. Ridvan or Umit Ozat would do an infinitely better job at this stage.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Cenk and others that are moaning about FB.....Boşuna Kıçınızı Yırtmayın Aziz Ne Derse O Olur!

6ZyhdcW6BA8

I don't even know what to say!

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Kuyt, RM, Ziegler, Emre, Webo, Topal are all in the starting 11 so far. These are the guys we bought this transfer window. Kind of shocking no? Half the team is new and is basically starting now.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
I heard that Aykut has dropped him because he doesn't think HAK is "living right". If true, Aykut is simply bullshitting because HAK doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that is into the nightlife lifestyle.

On the other hand.....we know for a fact that the likes of Kuyt, Meireles and Krasic are out every other night and play like shit every week and still get picked.

I swear, Aykut has NO CLUE about management. Ridvan or Umit Ozat would do an infinitely better job at this stage.
RM does not play like shit every week. What are you talking about? Krasic doesn't even play, so he cant be playing like shit everyweek. Stop talking out of your ass.

You love coming in here and bashing this team day in and day out about Aykut or how the fans are fickle cause they support Aziz and what not. Half the shit you say is already out of line like bashing RM for kissing the badge. Have you gotten over that yet or what?

·
Registered
706 Posts
How do you drop Hasan Ali after he started in what, every single game in the first half of the season? It's not like Ziegler is so much better than him either, plus you brought him in off the street just over a week ago. Aykut is really something else...

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
RM does not play like shit every week. What are you talking about? Krasic doesn't even play, so he cant be playing like shit everyweek. Stop talking out of your ass.

You love coming in here and bashing this team day in and day out about Aykut or how the fans are fickle cause they support Aziz and what not. Half the shit you say is already out of line like bashing RM for kissing the badge. Have you gotten over that yet or what?
I would take Salih over Meireles any day of the week. When you buy a player for 10m Euros, you'd expect him to be one of the best in his position in the league. Hell, he hasn't played better than Salih this season, let alone Selcuk Inan or Fernandes!

If Krasic plays 1 game for Fener this season, it is 1 too many games. Check out what Aykut's coaching staff think of him:
http://skorer.milliyet.com.tr/-krasic-amator-gibi-/fenerbahce/detay/1666908/default.htm

And as fpr Aziz Yildirim......check out the video posted above and tell me if I'm wrong. If you support that guy, you get everything you deserve and then some!

As far as bashing Aykut goes....motherfukker, what does everybody else on this forum do EVERY DAY? What, ben yapinca mi batti?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts