Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all the lads on XT Scottish Forum.

I'm off on holiday until the 10th of January, so you won't be hearing from me until then.

Enjoy !!!!!

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Have a good one mince. 10th January? I'm sure something happens the day before...

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Angle_eyes said:
Have a good one mince. 10th January? I'm sure something happens the day before...

Yup, I know :( I'll need to try to find a pub in Barcelona to watch it.

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Happy christmas and new year when it comes :)

You probably won't have many problems finding a bar showing the game in Barcelona. There's one called the Highlander or something similiar (it's a Scottish theme pub :D ) in the Gothic quarter which shows all the games...

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Have a good time over there mince.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Yo ho ho. Oh wait, that's pirates, isn't it?

Anyway, Bah humbug. I'm working Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Years Day so I hope everyone else has as crappy time as I do :D

Seriously, I'm sure that won't be possible, even if you end up watching X-Mas telly ;)

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Hopefully I get so many DVD's I won't have to watch any of the pish on TV. Working on Christmas Day :eekani: ? That's just taking things too far. I was working today and i'm working on Boxing Day, but Christmas!!?? Anyway, I hope everyone has a good one (even the 'tic fans).

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Merry X'Mas and Happy New Year :star:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Angle_eyes said:
Hopefully I get so many DVD's I won't have to watch any of the pish on TV. Working on Christmas Day :eekani: ? That's just taking things too far. I was working today and i'm working on Boxing Day, but Christmas!!?? Anyway, I hope everyone has a good one (even the 'tic fans).
Getting paid double time to watch Battle Royale, play on an X-Box & take 9 or 10 calls? It's worth it :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts