Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (... it's coming :) ). Gica sends you his best wishes asl well, he went on a little vaction :) .

Lupi the Spirit of Christmas

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Haha, that episode of the Simpsons was on here yesterday. :)

Merry Christmas all, la multi ani! :party:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Despite you are mistaken, and the Christmas comes to Earth only on the 7th January ( :D ), my warmest congratulations on the coming New Year and Christmas!! Every success to our Romanian neighbours in football and in regular life. ;)

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Kostja said:
Despite you are mistaken, and the Christmas comes to Earth only on the 7th January ( :D ), my warmest congratulations on the coming New Year and Christmas!! Every success to our Romanian neighbours in football and in regular life. ;)

Thanks man, we used to celebrate it on the 7th up until the 40's or 50's I believe...Later on we adopted the modern X-mas date....SOme older people in Romania still celebrate it in January and all churches are open for mass that day... It's funny in a way we celebrate it twice...

·
Registered
25,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In Moldova they use the Old Calendar as well.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Happy New Year everyone!!! :excited:

I'm off to New York this morning to see the big ball drop. :D Won't be back till the 3rd.

·
Registered
25,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Happy New Year :)

I watched the celebrations in NYC and the atmosphere was really nice, a lot of love in the air. :hopefull:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts