Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to wish you all a very merry christmas... :)

Maybe Christmas, the Grinch thought, doesn't come from a store.
- Theodor Geisel

Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.
- Oren Arnold

Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
- Calvin Coolidge

But I am sure that I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round... as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable, pleasant time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely.
- Charles Dickens

We might not be the Premier League leaders but have you heard? Freddie's back...what a Christmas present! :)

So, once again, Merry Christmas everyone! :)

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukka (sp?), and jolly pre-Christian pagan orgy to all footy fans everywhere.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
MERRY CHRISTMAS GOONERS !!! :happy:

all i want for Christmas is three wins and a flu epidemic to hit Chelsea and United :star:

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Merry Christmas, everyone! :thmbup:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Buon Natale :star:

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
I whish you all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year, may it be filled with only the beautifull things, but most of all I whish you lots of health. :heart: :happy:

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Selamat natal-Merry christmas :cool:

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
merry xmas to the arsenal forum :party:

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Merry Christmas :)