Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I'm a new guy from Belgium and a huge fan for many years. All my friends wonder why am i a Parma-fan but its simple

its the most symphatic team of the world.

I know a lot of the team and i love to discuss about the team.

About the problems. I hope parma will find a solution soon

To all the fans

Merry Christmas en and a happy new year. And let us love Parma for many years

greets Raf

;)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Welcome!!!

I hope you will enjoy yourself here and post a lot!

Once again, Welcome!:)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Welcome...:)

Have you put your registeration number into the registeration thread? If you haven't then you better as your account will be deleted in a week if you don't. :(

So get your registeration number given to you when you signed up and find the registeration forum and you will see a thread called "Registration thread" go in and post your number.

:)

Again Welcome :) post as much as you want.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
GaGa said:
Welcome...:)

Have you put your registeration number into the registeration thread? If you haven't then you better as your account will be deleted in a week if you don't. :(

So get your registeration number given to you when you signed up and find the registeration forum and you will see a thread called "Registration thread" go in and post your number.

:)

Again Welcome :) post as much as you want.
I didnt do this..:confused:

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
GaGa said:
New rule...it came in 1 year ago...:)
GaGa is kidding! I don't believe this rule exist :D. I registred 9 months ago and not, so it's not 1 year. Another attempt by GaGa :)

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
In our language we use 'haha' for average laugher and 'gaga' for extra strong. So...

Gagaga :D

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
GaGa dammit..Dont scare away our new members..Look he hasnt post after your comment.:mad:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Professor X said:
GaGa dammit..Dont scare away our new members..Look he hasnt post after your comment.:mad:
:(

:D He will...sooner or later...I will fill up his PM box if he doesn't post. :howler:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts