Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, 2004 is almost over, and what a year it was. I wish good luck on the new year for everybody – hopefully 2005 will be memorable for all of us, with all the money, health and love we can handle (and better players defending our teams, if possible). :smileani:

FELIZ NATAL e PROSPERO ANO NOVO for everybody! :cool: :star:

:party:
:drunk:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
You had a first gift that was Botafogo stayed in Brasileirão :D

Now for real, i would like to wish a merry christmas to all of you brazilian friends :)

FELIZ NATAL IRMÃOS BRASILEIROS

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Feliz Natal Pra vcs tb!!!!!!!

I Hope that São Paulo FC wins the damn Libertadores in 2005!!!!!

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Merry christmas and happy new year, guys and girls. :party: :cool:
May all your wishes be fulfilled. :)

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OAnimal said:
May all your wishes be fulfilled. :)
If all my wishes are fulfilled, on january Botafogo will be signing Javier Zanetti, Lucio, Juninho Pernambucano and Ronaldo. :happy: :googly: :D

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Para Todos os Amigos Brasileiros meus votos de um FELIZ NATAL e um prospero ano novo repleto de esparancas.

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Seasons greetings to everyone! :party:

Though I don't post in this forum often, I do read most of the posts & updates on Brazilian football. Great work folks!

Best wishes for the New Year!

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Garrincha said:
If all my wishes are fulfilled, on january Botafogo will be signing Javier Zanetti, Lucio, Juninho Pernambucano and Ronaldo. :happy: :googly: :D
The chances for that are low, but still above zero. ;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Feliz Natal e um Novo Ano cheio de successo e prosperidade pra todos meus amigos Brasileiros!:cool::shades:

Cheers.;)

P.S. O Animal, what's up with the Botafogo avatar?:stress: Did you lose a bet or something?:lala: :D

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
San Siro said:
P.S. O Animal, what's up with the Botafogo avatar?:stress: Did you lose a bet or something?:lala: :D
Well, sir Garrincha won the Brasileiro prediction league and we had an agreement to wear the avatar of the winner's favourite team for a month.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts