Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need help folks,
:depress: :depress: :depress:
every time i dwnload a menubar + try 2 install it i get a error msg saying"could not open selected menubar file"
:confused: :confused: :confused:
i cant see wot im doin rong coz ive followed every guide 2 installing menubars on da net.
can neone help this youngster get the max njoyment from the best game on earth??????
help pleeeeeezzzzeeeeeee
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

·
Registered
64 Posts
when u download it..it should be a *.bmp file I THINK not sure though..anyways 2 help u in a better way. Can u Describe EXACTLY how u try to put the pictures in+?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i save it as a *.bmp. then i put it in the data folder.
then i open Pic-ed. then i load the menubar from the correct directory + it appears in pic-ed where the menubar should be!
but wen i go to save menubar. and click "match" and i click yes to the ques. it asks.---- i then get the error msg!!!!

·
Premier Player
1,535 Posts
in the data file, go to the match/game menubar which is alreadt there. Right click, and go to properties. Turn off 'read-only' , then install a new menubar as you tried before. Remember to turn the 'read-only' option back on again in the new menubar.... That'll probably do the trick..... 'fingers crossed':rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
D'Arcy is right :)
The existing menubars (match.mbr and game.mbr) will be write-protected...but you don't have to turn the read-only option back on again - at least I didn't, and it still works fine!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanx folks. got me menubar goin
CHEERS
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D

:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts