Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody my opinion is that we need a player like Mendietta or like Tsartas from Sevilla for the first player i think he is great and maybe the best in europe at his position but will cost as a lot of money and i am not sure Valencia will let him go as for Tsartas guys he really is a great player his passing is world class without question. He is not the fastest player but his intelligence and ability to see things and to make up plans is amazing. I think that Real would sign him some interest has be shown but Sanz must act fast because a lot of teams are after him. His character is also very good and thats a very important think. Tsartas or Mendietta i would have chosen Mendietta but if not Tsartas would be my first choice he is pure class.

P

·
0 Posts
Perhaps but Real can't do anything until after elections at the end of July. Who knows if any player would want to wait around that long to be signed. Looks like we may lose Pires because of that.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Yes, well this is quite a disadvantage, but the Tsartas thing isn't all that new. Everyone knows he's a madritista throgh and out, so Real just have to ask. Why we don't I don't know, as everyone agrees he is really great. Mendieta is a bit more troublesome. Although I agree he is greta, I personally ain't all that sure about him. He would be very expensive and I wouldn't buy him. I really don't know why though...

A good choice though, may be Zlatko Zahovic. I knew he was great and predicted he'd do awesome, but this just too good to be true!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts