Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Official via FBTV.

Hayirli olsun.

We paid €4.5 Million for him. He will earn €2 Million per season and receive €10000 every match.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think we may actually get our transfers done early this time. That being said we still need 2 CB's and a CM.

·
*the drum drum*
42,491 Posts
We usually wrap up the Turkish transfers fairly early, so no surprises there. Kuyt I guess was a bonus though.

I am surprised at his salary, though. He's being overpaid IMO.

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
I hope he wasn't transferred to replace Emre (well for our sake I hope he was :D), because what you will get from Mehmet is a) great tackles b) the occasional screamer from distance, but mostly c) failed passes in midfield that will make you want to rip your hair out

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Hayirli olsun. Though I'm not too pleased with the transfer fee + wages because we could've got Alper Potuk for less.

Now to get that attacking-minded CM. Looks like Costa isn't happening, which is a good thing imo because we can do better.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
He has difficulty passing to the player next to him, you will see this for yourselves
Not really, at least from his performance in Valencia.:smileani:
His real problem is lacking aggression in defence. But he isn't uncomfortable when holds the ball or passes it to the playmaker.:cool:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
defensively he is great. he has improved since leaving turkey. obviously he came back for the money. dissapointed with him being back and not because he choose fener, more cause he was speaking of playing abroad for years and the crawl back after two seasons. hayirlisi i guess..

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
defensively he is great. he has improved since leaving turkey. obviously he came back for the money. dissapointed with him being back and not because he choose fener, more cause he was speaking of playing abroad for years and the crawl back after two seasons. hayirlisi i guess..
He's back because of his wife. I can imagine Mehmet is afraid of his wife at home.:D

·
Registered
33,549 Posts
His passing improved since he joined Valencia and we only need him pass the ball to CM or AM.
Bengos' trolling.:D
Not really, at least from his performance in Valencia.:smileani:
His real problem is lacking aggression in defence. But he isn't uncomfortable when holds the ball or passes it to the playmaker.:cool:
Erm...i dunno how bad his passing was at Gala... but it was still pretty shite for us.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Erm...i dunno how bad his passing was at Gala... but it was still pretty shite for us.
To be honest his passing even at Gala was still lacking back then...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts