Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bologna president tells Juventus, Real Madrid: £7M for Meghni
tribalfootball.com - February 18, 2005

Bologna president Giuseppe Gazzoni Frascara says midfielder Mourad Meghni will not be sold for less than £7 million in the summer.

Real Madrid and Juventus are battling for the young Frenchman and Frascara declared: "For sure we would not like to lose him.

"But I am in agreement with my fellow directors when they say he will not leave for less than £7 million. If he was to stay with us, I am sure his price would increase even more."
www.tribalfootball.com
-------------------------------
do you guyz think that he would be a fair buy for us? he has been hailed as the next zidane and had the top clubs after him but bologna wanted to keep him for as long as they could and his price has been going up.
anyone know more about him and do you think he would be good for us?

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
I don't know about you guys but i am so tired of these so called "next" Zidanes, Ronaldos and Maradonnas. Every second player nowadays is labaled as the next someone.

Until they find the "next" Zola then i am not convinced..

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Just what you meed, another central midfielder.

Just chuck him on the pile with Tiago, Parker, Cole, Lampard, Makelele, Smertin, Jarosik.

Chelsea will be linked with hundreds of players mainly by agents trying to boost the price of there player. Doubt Meghni is the player you need though.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Hell, why don't you just buy everyone.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
guyz u know how old this thread is? and seeing no new rumours appeared since then there is nothing to it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts