Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spartak Moscow

FC Spartak Moscow (Russian: Футбольный клуб «Спартак» Москва) is a Russian football club from Moscow. Having won 12 Soviet championships (second only to Dynamo Kyiv) and 9 of 19 Russian championships they are one of the country's most successful clubs. They have also won the Soviet Cup 10 times and the Russian Cup 3 times. Spartak have also reached the semi-finals of all three European club competitions.

Historically the club was a part of the Spartak Moscow sports society. Other teams in the society include ice hockey club HC Spartak Moscow. Currently, the club is not connected with Spartak Moscow sports society and is an independent privately owned organisation. They are nicknamed "Meat"

And they have Emenike.

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
We're gonna get raped.

·
Master Debater
20,647 Posts
This is actually good, everytime we go into a game ultra confident we end up getting pawned. Perhaps having no hope will work better.

Remember Euro 2008, none of us had any sort of hope going in.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Stop being so negative i mean damn people. Its not like they are Barcelona. Shit. If you put out negative energy that's what you will get back. BE POSITIVE!. ****!

Edit: lol be Positive. HAH

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
Stop being so negative i mean damn people. Its not like they are Barcelona. Shit. If you put out negative energy that's what you will get back. BE POSITIONS. ****!
Can I be midfield? I always fancied myself as a creative bullwark. Put Cristian next to me and I'll be fine.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I watched second half with Vasluj at home... yea you definitely should be kinda afraid. Emenike and Welliton are terror against slow teams.
We definitely know Emenike's threat, he made his career in Turkey.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Easily the tie of the round for me, expecting some good football.

I don't understand the pessimism here. Fener can do this. Chins up, lads.

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
I'll be confident if our team is at 100% or at least 90%, which it isn't.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts