Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

FC Vaslui​

Following its promotion to Liga I in 2005, the club has become one of the most prominent in Romania. It has gained a European spot in each of the past five seasons, narrowly missing the championship in 2012, and losing its first Romanian Cup final in 2010. Since their foundation the club have finished each season in a higher rank than in the previous.

Results in Europe last season:

FC Vaslui's squad has weakened a tad since last season, notable departures from their back line with Pavol Farkas and Paul Papp heading to Chievo, with the latter being heavily linked to Lazio before his move.

From what i've read, Wesley is probably their strongest player so we'll have to watch out for him.

If im missing any info (Im sure i am), please feel free to add. This was a few articles and a couple google searches in.

·
Registered
9,054 Posts
Look out for Lucian Sanmartean. This guy is real class, an old school playmaker who can break any defense with his passes and dribblings. His technic is phenomenal. He and Wesley will be decisive for Vaslui to get something positive against your team.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Vaslui made a lot of transfers this summer, along with a new coach. It is hard to say what is their potential at this moment, but either way you will most likely be favorites and us starting as underdogs.

From their last season squad the stars are: Wesley,Sinmartean. They also got two of the most promising young players in Romania Zsinga,Stanciu and one of the best keepers in Romania,Danut Coman, in a good day he will save everything.

May the best team win!! Good luck.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Vaslui are a very lucky team. They should have no fear as they'll get through this round no matter what happens on the pitch.

·
*the drum drum*
42,490 Posts
To say you're a ****ing idiot would be the understatement of the month.

Actually, you know what, you contribute absolutely zero to the Fenerbahce forum. So fly away and never post here again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts