Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so Villa are playing you guys in the final...I know we're gonna get hammered..just try and be nice to us!!! :)

Give us a little chance please! :)

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm praying that I will be able to get a tickert...but unlike my lucky mother I am not a season ticket holder and it'll be difficult to get one...think I am going to have go up to Birmingham and queue all night :(

I had extreme trouble even getting a semi ticket...had to go to a ticket agency! :(

As for Chelsea...I hope that they play league rather than European form!

·
THE
13,983 Posts
Be careful with your wishes, they may come true. Do you really want us to have the form we had when we trashed Manu? :)
Zola said wise words- we haven't won anything yet.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Ha! Talya, it's me vs. YOU! LOL!!!! I thought you wouldn't go to Chelsea games because of the fans. ...I guess you'll be insulated by all the other Villains.

I wouldn't be too pessimistic. Chelsea are very capable of choking at the worst possible moment. But then again ...maybe not. ;)

Best of luck!

P.S. Talya, did you know that I'm a Valencia fan!!?? HA! No joke...they're my favorite Spanish side!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GRRRR..mention that spanish team to me!!! You meanie!!!

As for FA Cup final...yep...I wouldn;t miss Wembley for the world!!!! I already have all my flags ready!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts