Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
McCarthy currently back at Celta Vigo and looking like having another terrible season with the spanish club. There has been some hints from coach Jose Mourinho and Pinto Da Costa that they are looking for striker. McCarthy is on the the top of that list as he had a wonderful season with Porto on loan from Celta. There has been talks that Celta and Porto may come to an agreement on August the 2nd. It has been Porto's tradition to sign a top class player towards the end of transfer window. McCarthy would very much welcomed back and personally I would to see him back. who Knows????

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
porto-rules said:
McCarthy would very much welcomed back and personally I would to see him back. who Knows????
Benny is an awsome player, I'm sure he would be welcome back at Porto anyday. I'm no Porto fan but I do hear enough about them from a certain friend on the bus to know a little about them. I think that if McCarthy did join up with the men in the stripes he would have an awsome season, and he would be one of the best players in the league... :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts