Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone give me info on this player ? He plays with Gaziantepspor and is a striker. What are his good/bad points. Does he scores easily and so on..

Thanks

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
Desire M'Bonabucya...

He's strong and pacy,he can also play as rigt&left winger,
scored a hat-trick against Galatasaray early this season.

He looks like a competent scorer but he's not a super striker...After Gaziantepspor loaned Oktay Derelioðlu in he spent some time on the bench and played in midfield in a few matches...

Finally, i can say he's a good player but who knows how would he perform in a big team...

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. My team in Belgium bought him. We are a small team so he will do good in it i hope. Last season we had a big scoring problem so hopefully he can fix it ! And then maybe make a huge transfer to a bigger team so we earn some $$ :)

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't wait to see him here. Hope he will bring us some happiness after last season. It was terrible !

Few more questions: Is he a good header ? and is he tall ?
Why let Gazinatepspor let him go actually go ? My team isn't rich so they can't pay much i think. Do you know what transfer fee there was ?

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
Gaziantepspor has just buy some young strikers and they don't need Desire anymore.Maybe he's out of contract and he doesn't want to stay at Gaziantep,i don't know...
I don't know his transfer fee...i didn't see anything about this transfer at newspapers,if he's still under contract the fee should be about $2M according to me...

He's tall(not too much,i don't know his exact height)and good at air...

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, i know enough.
Next season i can see and judge him myself ;)

anyway, thanks for your info ! Now i know at least something about him :)

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Kevin a couple of years ago (the year they relegated) he played for KV Mechelen. Even though he wasn't a regular starter from mid season he managed to score about 6 goals. I remember him as a quick player who was mostely played at the right side. I like him very much. I was surprised he went to turkey 'cause he made quitre an impression on me. i don't know how he has developed since, butr i thinbk stvv has made an excellent buy

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks gOD,

the only comments i get on him were positive. That seems OK :)

He scored some 15 goals this season in Turkey i've found out so that isn't that bad.
I still can't believe that stvv could buy him :confused:

He indeed played for Mechelen and lot of fans remember him there as a good player.

Probably he went to Turkey for the money :rolleyes: ;)

It's no reference but in the Megascore that season he was among those with the most points :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts